Ed Hardy by Christian Audigier Love and Luck Woman | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    03.10.14

Ed Hardy perfumes are now my absolute favorites. This is a nice soft scent, and although my favorite is the Love Kills Slowly, this is my preferred scent for going to business meetings.

• Sherry4 By  Sherry4
    03.07.19

I love; "Love Luck"

Im not really sure how to explain this perfume, although i do love it. Its kind of a strong but good scent. I could set around this scent all day long. I love using ed hardy perfume

• Sherry4 By  Sherry4
    03.07.19

• Justmissash By  Justmissash
    02.25.15

Kind of expensive and not one of my favorite scents but I can see why it's popular.

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

Smells ok. Not my favorite.

• DynamicNova By  DynamicNova
    04.22.14

Not too bad for price and scent, but not the best

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    03.10.14

• HannahMarieDavi By  HannahMarieDavi
    06.09.13

I love the perfumes, they always smell great.

• basilandcatnip By  basilandcatnip
    01.19.11

Love the Ed Hardy fragrances. I have several including the pink one mentioned above. Hard to pick a fav all the Ed Hardy scents are great, both women's and mens.

• Sweetelbell By  Sweetelbell
    08.16.10

What an amazing fragrance, its not to heavy and it lasts ALL day!

• undergrad_girl By  undergrad_girl
    06.23.10

I love this perfume. It has a softer scent then the other Ed Hardy perfume which comes in a pink bottle. It smells like soft sandal wood and something else. The scent stays for a long time and smells better as the day goes on. I love it the smell is more of a sophisticated scent. If you buy it at Macy's they include a cute big handbag. The fragrance set came with a regular perfume, shower gel, and a small purse sized perfume.