Ecotools Bamboo Eye Brush Set 6 Piece Review | SheSpeaks

• UrsulaFoster By  UrsulaFoster
    08.17.17

Owned em for 5yrs & still like new

The best - truly worth the investment - very soft sturdy brushes PERFECT for EVERY crack & crevice & so easy to clean

• JazzyLykins By  JazzyLykins
    02.12.17

Amazing

I bought these brushes two years ago. They are still working like they did the day I bought them. Only complaint is that they don't do too well with what they are labeled as.

• shannonaaawoods By  shannonaaawoods
    09.09.16

great

very soft but not to soft to not pick up product and blends makeup very good

• liz8762 By  liz8762
    09.07.16

cant wait to try

i really want to try this brushes i have heard great things about it

• Danishaj12 By  Danishaj12
    08.18.16

Ugreat quality brushes that arent exspensive at all but not cheap either but they are well worth the price the brushes are soft and they last long ,

• mindyg By  mindyg
    08.09.16

Great set!

This is a great set to have! The brushes are soft, and the bristles are good quality. The bamboo handles look awesome, are sturdy, and the brushes last forever when cleaned properly.

• Chay_Rich By  Chay_Rich
    01.17.16

Love this product, easy to use, easy to clean and easy to store. My #1 brushes.

• TaylorMarie96 By  TaylorMarie96
    11.30.15

All I can say is yes yes yes! Great product and not too expensive!

• sbushnick By  sbushnick
    08.03.15

I love these brushes. Very soft, high quality, very reasonable price. They hold up well over time

• Lacielynne By  Lacielynne
    06.22.15

The Eco tool set is amazing. The handle is very smooth. The brush is very soft on the eye and makes application easy and fast.

• Loveforlies123 By  Loveforlies123
    01.15.15

I bought this set at ulta for $12 last year and I thought that they were excellent! I still have them to this day too! They don't shed and I always am able to perfect the look because of the softness of these brushes. 10/10 should buy!

• LauritaAlways By  LauritaAlways
    01.14.15

I bought this when I first started doing eye makeup for the first time in my high school years. It was a nice purchase in my opinion. The bristles were soft and easy to use with. It didn't flake easily. I liked the fact it was very affordable and was available in a drugstore. It can never go wrong with that!

• Blessingb By  Blessingb
    11.18.14

Very good brushes blend and apply very well and not to spendy!

• Lupitaa17 By  Lupitaa17
    09.22.14

Super soft brushes and they blend very well.

• bunnyears By  bunnyears