EcoTools Bamboo 5 Piece Brush Set | SheSpeaks

• Nimawoo By  Nimawoo
    06.22.16

Eco/budget friendly

For the price, these brushes are actually pretty good. They are a good option for someone who needs to branch out from the itty-bitty brushes included with most makeup packaging. I found them to be great for "beginners." Eco friendly & priced right.

• Sand_doll By  Sand_doll
    06.11.16

Love them

I love them it's perfected for a birthday oh Christmas gift for teens oh someone that starting to use makeup oh even for ourself perfect size to take them when we travel

• bluejay92 By  bluejay92
    12.20.12

great make up brush set

• DarkhHorseDesigns By  DarkhHorseDesigns
    06.14.12

This little brush set is a real find. Purchased for teen daughter at the drugstore and they have lasted, and lasted. Very little shedding. Would like to get a set for myself for travel.

• raqueta By  raqueta
    06.12.12

OMG the things I love about these brushes, the bristles are soft to the touch they feel great when you use them, they are eco friendly and they aare just great all the way around

• SassyShopper By  SassyShopper
    06.02.12

I bought these makeup brushes a year or two ago, and I absolutely love them! The bristles are so soft and are great for applying your makeup. Mine were fairly affordable, and as long as you clean them they'll last a long time! They are great quality, and I'd recommend them to anyone! In fact, I just bought a set for my mother for mothers day and she loved them too!

• sephoraluver75 By  sephoraluver75
    05.21.11

These brushes are so soft! LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!! They are great quality and a good price. I just wish they had more brushes.

• olivialamaestra By  olivialamaestra
    02.06.10

They carry them at Walgreens. I bought a different set. I like them alot. They don't shed bristles like other brushes.

• mardel By  mardel
    01.27.10

I love makeup brushes I buy them all the time. I have heard very good reviews on these brushes from YouTube makeup gurus. They have done reviews on them and I have searched for them everywhere and can't seem to find a wide variety!

• ErikaVeronica By  ErikaVeronica
    01.27.10

I bought these brushes because I needed a new set and I am very happy with it!. I use the larger brushes daily ( for bronzer and blush) and the smaller brush is great for under eye powder. The bristles are soft and the set comes with a little case for travel.