Earthbound Farm Organic romaine hearts | SheSpeaks

• Mich81 By  Mich81
    09.28.16

Great tasting and you can usually find this brand for a good price.

• getfitchick By  getfitchick
    07.18.15

This is my "go-to" romaine lettuce purchase! Love that it's organic, and in my area the price is very reasonable.

• mslo0827 By  mslo0827
    03.01.15

Earthbound lettuce is great. When eating lettuce you should buy organic, the cost is only slightly higher and well worth putting non chemical foods into your body. Great quality.

• service1010 By  service1010
    04.06.14

Here's an organic product that is easy to find in most grocery stores, offers great coupons and is good for you! Like with many products, I started eating Earthbound Farm when I got a couple. With the new year, DH and I are watching our waistlines so we are eating more big salads. Aside from these organic lettuces being reasonably priced, what I love is they stay fresh for over one week! Sometimes two weeks. They have other organic produce that I buy like celery and carrots. I have been pleased with all of them.