Earth's Best Organic Letter of the Day Cookies Review | SheSpeaks

• mschmk By  mschmk
    09.11.20

Yummy and fun

My kids loved these when they were younger. The alphabet on them makes them fun to eat.

• linda6467 By  linda6467
    09.10.20

I AM A COOKIE MONSTER!

I LOVE THESE COOKIES...AND THEY'RE ORGANIC! I AM A COOKIE MONSTER!

• SMM2015 By  SMM2015
    08.10.19

Great snack

These are amazing! My pocket water loves to eat these as a snack!

• GIRL2014rt By  GIRL2014rt
    06.12.19

Cookie

I'm always buying these for my son. Hes in love with them

• JWash225 By  JWash225
    11.22.16

Alphabet Cookies

My toddler, preschooler and school-ager all enjoy these cookies. I usually quiz my preschooler with the letters on the cookie before I give them to her and my school-ager likes to spell with them. They have a great vanilla flavor and I appreciate that they are organic.

• Tiwh77 By  Tiwh77
    06.07.15

These cookies taste delicious. My kids love them and who doesn't love Cookie Monster.

• Noelia28 By  Noelia28
    10.30.13

Good

• Angelita0304 By  Angelita0304
    10.19.13

I love this brand ... My nephew loves all their products and they are organic ...

• DawnRy By  DawnRy
    10.09.13

My son loves these! I don't let him have too many premade foods but these are good for trips to the grocery store to keep him occupied. I love that they are organic too.

• safsybay By  safsybay
    09.19.13

These cookies are great! My daughters love them and love to spell out theyre names and then gobble them up.

• okiegirl03 By  okiegirl03
    04.19.13

My son really enjoyed these cookies. I love the healthy option for snacks for him. I tried one and they were very tasty. I shared a box with my neighbors kids and the kids really loved them. I love that they are organic.

• munekita01 By  munekita01
    08.31.12

My kids love them and honestly they have a great flavor I must say I love them having a snack as good as this one

• dainesh By  dainesh
    08.11.12

My son loved this and becomes a cookie monster when he sees this.

• coffeechic By  coffeechic
    05.05.12

I bought these cookies for my baby, and I can say that she wasn't the only one who enjoyed them. My six and four year olds were fascinated, and made words and thought they were delicious :)

• ShilohsMommy By  ShilohsMommy
    09.20.11

These cookies are great tasting AND educational. I like to buy the multipack that has pre-packaged serving amounts. The cookies are only 90 calories per serving and pretty healthy considering they are cookies! I actually enjoy them myself, they remind me of shortbread cookies.