Earth s Best Organic Baby Food | SheSpeaks

• savannahsmom14 savannahsmom14
    08.03.15

Let me say first my baby loves this food, I prepare fresh organic food for her and she would rather eat this kind instead. The price is pretty reasonable and I really like that it comes in glass jars instead of the new foil packets. However, many have ascorbic and citric acid added in. I prefer her foods to have no added ingredients. That's why I gave the food 4 stars. However, the flavor combinations are great, and there are many single flavors. All together a good product!

• Lauralava By  Lauralava
    06.11.18

All natural happiness

Organic, all natural baby food. No fillers. Happy baby. Happy mama. They ate the entire jar in a flash!

• Starr17 By  Starr17
    04.26.17

Great organic baby food although i chose to make my own baby food. It is a great alternative when you don't have the time to make it yourself

• sugarhye By  sugarhye
    04.21.17

This was my go to item when my daughter was working on solids. My mom wanted to rep everything and blend it down. That was too much work for me. especially with me working. She loved almost all the fruits and veggies.

• mevsthree By  mevsthree
    04.19.17

Great food for baby!

Earth's Best baby food has been a long time hit in our house! I love that it is organic baby food, so I know my baby is getting the best. My kids love the taste, I love all the variety they have to offer and once in a while you can even find coupons which makes them even better!

• JWash225 By  JWash225
    11.22.16

Earth's Best Baby Food

All three of my kids have enjoyed Earth's Best. They have great combinations filled with organic fruits and vegetables. My only complaint would be that any food with pears always has a funny smell, which I never noticed with any other brand of baby food.

• Mandiboler By  Mandiboler
    10.22.16

Great Brand, Trusted Ingredients, But Too Watered Down

I love that this brand doesn't have added ingredients. I was one of those moms who started researching brand name formulas and baby food and got super paranoid. But I love that this organic brand has only the vegetable or fruit and water. My only complaint with this is that it seems a little more watered down than other brands or organic foods. My baby loves this baby food though, especially sweet potatoes!

• hannahg321 By  hannahg321
    08.23.16

Great food

My baby loved this food! I loved that its organic. He is now 19 months old and eating table food but I still purchase this for when I cant get him to eat....he will eat this for me!

• bluebananas5 By  bluebananas5
    07.11.16

Standard Mass Produced Baby Food

I exclusive made my son's baby food, but on the odd occasion I needed some fast food I choose Earth's Best. My son did not like the texture of this food. I do not think this food is any different than any other organic mass produced baby food.

• HippieMommy By  HippieMommy
    04.27.16

Organic babyfood

This is a great organic babyfood. I feed my son this and he is a super picky eater. He eats this with no problems. I love that it's organic and healthy for my little guy.

• Latinchic By  Latinchic
    12.01.15

Love this! My daughter loved all the products from this brand. It's a lot cheaper than the pouches. The babies love the flavor.