Earth Lodge Boots | SheSpeaks

• Plyfulteaze By  Plyfulteaze
    01.28.10

these boots look cute....i need a cute comfy boot for the winter...but it is a little out of my price range

• jyla76 By  jyla76
    01.22.10

This boots looks nice and durable and warm. I would even buy one if it was lower in price. That's one negative, I have about the boots.

• Betsy472 By  Betsy472
    01.19.10

Price could be lower so more people can afford them but all & all nice boots. I like the Black ones also. It seems like more people prefer Black over any other color.

• blueeyes1 By  blueeyes1
    01.17.10

I needed a boot for winter that would keep my feet warm and also look stylish. I love my Earth Lodge boots - they keep me warm and snuggly and with the side zipper are easy to get on and off. Great traction keeps me safe when walking. The boots come with Earth's negative heel which makes everyday walking a workout as well. The negative heel allows the wearer to have better posture as well.