EW Entertainment Weekly Magazine | SheSpeaks

• Cdettra By  Cdettra
    09.27.18

This is one of the Hollywood ?gossip? magazines I subscribe to when I can get it for a good deal. I?m amused by a lot of the stories....can?t believe everything you read!

• KasperGrl By  KasperGrl
    06.30.17

Great magazine for all things Entertainment

This my favorite weekly magazine! It has some great content about the latest news in music, movies, books, and TV! The magazine includes box office numbers for the latest movies releases which I like. I like the show preview articles the most.

• Cmrockett By  Cmrockett
    06.09.16

One of the few magazines I always read!

Entertainment Weekly is one of the few magazines I will always read. If you like pop culture, are into the latest and greatest movies, TV, music, books, and celebrity then EW is the magazine to read. It has great interviews, interesting and current reviews and exclusive articles from behind the scenes.

• i_speaks By  i_speaks
    07.16.14

My fave magazine by far. This is all I need to feel up to date on everything that's popular in entertainment. And it covers so many bases too - from books to music to tv and movies..