ELF eye opener white eye pencil | SheSpeaks

• Mich81 By  Mich81
    09.28.16

I found a Nyx one that applies smoother and lasts longer.

• beagle_luvr1 By  beagle_luvr1
    08.27.09

i got this and its kinda hard to apply but i just found a video on you tube on how to apply the stuff so im gonna try to do it again to see if it works any better.

• radar525 By  radar525
    08.03.09

I kinda-sorta like this pencil. It is really hard, but if I soften it up with my hairdryer for a few seconds it works rather well. The sharpener is eh, but it was free so what can you do? I am a bigger fan of the other products. I hope the end up making this pencil in their mineral line. Those liners are so much more easy to apply.

• popa1228 By  popa1228
    07.15.09

i didn't like it at all, the only thing i did like was the built in sharpener, i thought that was a cute touch, but the product its self just did not work for me, It's one of the few ELF products i don't like.

• milly79 By  milly79
    07.10.09

this doesnt work at all

• robininparadise By  robininparadise
    07.08.09

I bought this and it was too hard to use on the water line, which is what I bought it for. the studio line brow filler and highlighter pencil is creamier and I use this on my water line instead

• hershey_kiss0607 By  hershey_kiss0607
    06.11.09

ive been wanting to try this for so long ...