ELF Jumbo Lipgloss | SheSpeaks

• denovot By  denovot
    01.26.18

Good product for the price

These are definitely a gloss, and not a long lasting one at that. But for the price it does it's job. The color pay off was nice, it goes on very smooth, looks nice and shiny and did not dry my lips.

• Melisap By  Melisap
    06.23.16

E.l.f products are so inexpensive. Almost anyone can look great even if on a budget.

• kabukik By  kabukik
    05.02.16

Nice surprised

I didn?t have a lot of faith on this product, but I actually love using them for a very light makeup/no makeup days. By now I own 5 colors, Coco Loco (brown), Pink Umbrellas (pink), Sangria Starters (burgundy red), Movie Nights (red) & Summer Nights (Shimmery peachy). As a ?lip gloss? I didn?t expect almost no pigment, but they are a much pigmented sheer lipstick, this are no lip glosses; you can actually notice you are wearing something on your lips. They are not the longest wearing product but they do last a bit, of course if I eat or drink something they are gone. For me, they aren?t sticky and/or drying, but they won?t look very pretty if my lips are dry.

• crb310 By  crb310
    04.20.16

It's great for the price but it's an extremely sheer color. Would recommend to people who have lighter color lips.

• lilblackflower By  lilblackflower
    10.07.15

ELF Jumbo stick lip gloss make my lips look nice and rosy on the order hand it fade/dries too fast. I would recommend this lipgloss to my friends because it's not that bad for the price.