EBOOST Orange Natural Energy Booster | SheSpeaks

• LisaFromMT LisaFromMT
    03.12.12

This stuff does what it promises. It tastes better than some of the similar energy mixes out there. I found that a full packet left me jittery. I like the dose of vitamin B12, vitamin C, and caffeine from green tea, but I prefer other methods for getting a little jolt of energy - like exercise and a glass of water. It makes me nervous to use this drink and take a multivitamin.

• your1chef your1chef
    02.26.12

Boy this product foams up! Smells and looks orangey. The taste- terrible. I had to plug my nose to get the stuff down. The aftertaste left in my mouth was not appreciated. I enjoyed the Emergen-C product way better than this one.

Video Reviews

• NikkiCfreebiez By  NikkiCfreebiez
    06.08.17

Disgusting!

Foams up a lot. Smells great but don't let the smell fool you! This taste horrible!

• Laurelflower By  Laurelflower
    09.27.13

I was interested because of the all natural ingredients but I literally took two separate swigs while eating lunch and had to dump it. I got the sample from my Influenster Holiday Voxbox in the pink lemonade flavor. It had an almost bitter taste to it. It fizzed when I poured the cold water into my bottle and I let it settle before taking a sip. I thought at first that I could get past it or maybe it was what I was eating it with (whole wheat pasta with red sauce) but no, it didn't taste any better the next sip. I was disappointed because I use a lot of powdered drink mix. I was looking forward to trying something different. I did see some other reviews that were better but they had a different flavor. I would be really upset if I spent $28 for a box of 20 packets!

• kshelt10 By  kshelt10
    05.02.13

Great for cold & flu season!

• FroggieSL By  FroggieSL
    05.02.13

Hate hate hate hate...I keep getting samples of these in various boxes and such. I tried one of them, and I can't stand it...disgusting! I mean not even tolerable or a quick chug. I want nothing to do with these and will NEVER buy them and don't recommend them to anyone!

• mollyjotx By  mollyjotx
    07.05.12

I am not a fan of the orange flavor. I have also heard that these vitamin drink packets don't pack as much punch as they claim. I prefer the gummy bear vitamins.

• StormieMom By  StormieMom
    07.01.12

Don't try putting this in a bottle of water, it foamed everywhere. I really entertained the women in the break room. The taste was not the greatest, reminded me of Tang. I liked that it had vitamins in it but won't be buying it.

• nico2317 By  nico2317
    06.08.12

It is okay but I am not sure how much it works

• luvly87 By  luvly87
    05.02.12

This stuff isn't that bad at all. I actually like the taste and I do feel that it gives me energy :)

• ajmorrison By  ajmorrison
    05.02.12

Didn't like this product much. It smelled "chemically" to me. I like the concept but the smell makes me want to stay away. SORRY! :(

• Colodreamer By  Colodreamer
    04.26.12

I really liked the energy boost. It was nice and lasting, and I didn't get jittery like some drinks make me. The balance of the vitamins was very nice, and probably helped to sustain the energy. However, the taste was awful. I had such a hard time drinking the packets.... I would buy them in the future if I could handle the taste. That combined with the prolonged aftertaste makes this product a no-go for me, which is sad because I really liked how I felt after I took them....