EA Games The Sims

4.5
              Rated #14 in Video Games
20 Reviews 4.5/5 stars

A classic One of my favorites of all time!! Sims 4 is so addictive

A good game that you can play with friends. I love such games, because they remind me of another game that I also love to play. These are online slots. By the way, if you also like to play online slots, then you should play these Free Penny Slots [url]https://www.slotozilla.com/free-slots/penny-slots[/url] is a classic slot game that you can play for free. Both myself and with friends.

Highly recommend Highly recommend! This is a great game. You can do so much and it?s so fun. You can customize everything and anything.

Sims rock Who don't love playing Sims. You can create people that looks similar to you and run their lives, get them jobs and build their house. You can get them points on handiness or creativity, there are a few . You also get tasks that you can do and decor their house the way you like it, like change their wallpaper or chose their furnished. I love sims and all the expansion packs you can also buy for the game.

Highly recommended! This is one of my favorite games to play of all time. It can be so incredibly frustrating at times (really dude, you peed on the floor after I told you 100 TIMES to go to the bathroom??) But mostly it's so cool to watch your characters grow and experience all sorts of things.

Love this game. It gives you freedom to be creative and endless hours of amusement.

Have always been a fan of sims games. Is fun to play.

The Sims are always great fun. Who doesn't want to create a person and have them live exactly the way you want them too. It is also challenging at times.

Have always loved The Sims , and all the expansion packs. If you love building and decorating, then this is the game for you. I enjoy the building part more than the living part, but it's overall the best game of its nature.

I just love The sims. I currently have a copy. I've been playing this game for years. Its a great simulation game of real life

The Sims! Love this game! It's like playing God in your own little world.

Love the sims one of my favorite games to play

This game has changed a lot since I was younger I think it's getting more Ella stick and oriented towards sex a lot

I cannot really get into this game but my daughter loves playing this especially the pet add on pack. She has a lot of fun walking her dogs, working to take care of them, etc.

I like playing the Sims. It is very addictive but in a good way. You get do make your character or characters do and be whatever you like. You get to upgrade your house and your work. I used to have a boyfriend that would play this more than I. He had a bunch of expansions for it as well.