EA Games The Sims | SheSpeaks

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    10.25.13

I've been a fan of The Sims since the original Sim City but I have to say that EA seems more like a money machine now than ever before. Putting so many new Sims 3 expansion packs out just months before Sims 4 debuts seems kind of crappy to me. They're not even any cheaper than normal, either.

• Love_without_limits By  Love_without_limits
    10.30.17

Highly recommended!

This is one of my favorite games to play of all time. It can be so incredibly frustrating at times (really dude, you peed on the floor after I told you 100 TIMES to go to the bathroom??) But mostly it's so cool to watch your characters grow and experience all sorts of things.

• happyathomemommy By  happyathomemommy
    07.07.16

Love this game. It gives you freedom to be creative and endless hours of amusement.

• Linseylou By  Linseylou
    04.03.16

Have always been a fan of sims games. Is fun to play.

• amandaknight1982 By  amandaknight1982
    02.25.16

The Sims are always great fun. Who doesn't want to create a person and have them live exactly the way you want them too. It is also challenging at times.

• Kateee027 By  Kateee027
    12.18.15

Have always loved The Sims , and all the expansion packs. If you love building and decorating, then this is the game for you. I enjoy the building part more than the living part, but it's overall the best game of its nature.

• Jazzyt92 By  Jazzyt92
    09.28.15

I just love The sims. I currently have a copy. I've been playing this game for years. Its a great simulation game of real life

• Doffhaus89 By  Doffhaus89
    07.03.15

The Sims! Love this game! It's like playing God in your own little world.

• bonbunny By  bonbunny
    10.14.14

Love the sims one of my favorite games to play

• lickysplitnik By  lickysplitnik
    08.19.14

This game has changed a lot since I was younger I think it's getting more Ella stick and oriented towards sex a lot

• ShellM4 By  ShellM4
    02.21.14

I cannot really get into this game but my daughter loves playing this especially the pet add on pack. She has a lot of fun walking her dogs, working to take care of them, etc.