E L F Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder | SheSpeaks

• KelseyLucille By  KelseyLucille
    01.01.17

Pretty good

This is a good product. I'm fair and it' a little dark and too shimmery for me, but it looks beautiful on the cheekbones of those with darker skin tones. Darker skin tones could even use it as a highlighter. It needs to be builded to get a good color pay off, and it doesn't last all day, but it is a good product. I recommend this to those with darker skin tones, or those on a budget.

• shimonmadelyn By  shimonmadelyn
    08.18.15

Very good for the price of $1. But not good if you want it to last for a long time on your face.

• bluntlyhonest By  bluntlyhonest
    08.23.14

Ive bought this once. I think it does the job its supposed to. Could have a tad less shimmer but it works and still looks pretty when used right!

• Rosenna472 By  Rosenna472
    05.01.14

E.L.F. Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder is very affordable. The only problem is that it is just a tad bit too glittery.

• Hunneybee88 By  Hunneybee88
    04.08.14

Not bad, but not the best. It's inexpensive and will get the job done. I've purchased two of these and use it sometimes to set liquid foundation.

• hollymei26 By  hollymei26
    02.24.14

I do love this bronzer and it's my go to bronzer when I don't feel like purchasing a more expensive one. I think it could have a little less shimmer, but it does fade throughout the day and loses some shimmer. For $1 it's a steal!

• smartsororitygirl By  smartsororitygirl
    12.16.13

Bought this awhile ago- does it's work for a bit and then fades. Works if you need something cheap to carry in a purse but not for a day to day solution

• andreanicole91 By  andreanicole91
    10.25.13

I really like this bronzing powder. It is cheap, and looks great on my skin. It gives me a nice shimmer and fantastic color. To be $1, it is a must-buy! If you ever feel experimental or want to spice up your makeup routine, look no further than E.L.F. products!

• Nicky401 By  Nicky401
    09.13.13

I bought this bronzer in Sun Kissed over a month ago, it's good I guess - for a dollar. The bronzer itself is too glittery and smudges easily. So I had to be extra careful not to touch my face while I wore it. It also looks extremely glittery (and obvious) in the sunlight. Overall, not a great buy, but somehow worth the $1 dollar i spent on it.