E L F Clear Brow Lash Mascara | SheSpeaks

• chaelacorn By  chaelacorn
    08.14.17

Decent

I didn't really use the eyebrow portion of this duo. I don't like the feeling of gels on my eyebrows. It felt just a bit too thick for me. I did use up the lash side though. I used it as a primer before my mascara and it did a great job of separating lashes and preventing clumps. I was a bit disappointed that there wasn't much formula in it. It probably only lasted me about 20ish uses. Wish it was just the whole bottle of clear lash mascara and nix the eyebrow portion! Will probably just end up buying a different clear lash primer from a different brand that doesn't have the attached eyebrow gel.

• cchristopher By  cchristopher
    01.31.17

I liked it, I was just disappointed with how quickly it dried up in the tube

• krenare By  krenare
    11.30.16

elf clear mascara

Recently I just bought this Elf Product and I love it. I feel like your lashes and eye brows look more natural when using this product. It leaves your eyes brows in place and for the lashes too is amazing if you want more of a natural look.

• Juliee By  Juliee
    11.23.16

I like this Mascara

I used this mascara some days before .Its result is very nice .Its quality and quantity is perfect .I suggest all of you to try it .Buy it from http://just4girls.pk/

• ISNblog By  ISNblog
    11.07.16

Elf never disappoints

All of elf's products are great and greatly affordable. This is no exception, works like a charm to keep my stubborn, curly hairs in place.

• MaddMakeup By  MaddMakeup
    09.30.16

Incredible!

This is super glue for your brows. I spent money on the Anastasia brow gel. once. Then I found this e.l.f. clear gel, I use both ends on my brows. It will keep your hairs in place all day!

• Mich81 By  Mich81
    09.28.16

This dries up in the container pretty fast. I would not even waste a buck on it.

• AlyReynoso By  AlyReynoso
    07.15.16

Love love love!!!! It's such an amazing eyebrow gel to keep your brows in place!!! There's no need to spend so much money on one when you have a perfectly good affordable one here!!!

• xxdesertash By  xxdesertash
    07.14.16

I love this brow gel. It keeps everything in place and is long wearing. Why pay upwards of $50 when i can pay very little for a product that does the exact same thing! Re-purchased 3 times, love it!

• pepsijamie By  pepsijamie
    06.23.16

It's ok

For the natural look this is a decent product. I don't like heavy mascara and this gives a nice lift to your lashes. I keep my brows pretty well groomed so I don't have too much use for the brow gel. I did try it and it just felt weird putting this on my brows. I think for the price its ok but if you just want it for your brows, I'd say get some hair gel and a mascara brush.