Dyson DC28 Animal Vacuum | SheSpeaks

• smwadams By  smwadams
    05.09.12

I actually asked for this for a Mothers Day present! I love my Dyson-have had it for several years and it still does a great job! I love the different attachments it comes with. The only thing I would complain about is that it's fairly heavy and can be awkward carrying up and down the stairs. I would like to get the new one with big "ball" under it for better maneuvering, but I'll have to wait until this one no longer works! I think it's worth the money!

• iDachs By  iDachs
    05.05.12

I haven't had the chance to compare the Dyson Animal and this one. I have the Dyson, and I am shopping around to find the better of the 2 machines.. I have 2 dachshunds that try to "kill" everything that has a squeaker (not just toys, shoes, the neighbors cat) the toys would be shredded, all the stuffing would be thrown everywhere.. Much like a snow-globe.. After brushing the little bits of paper and stuffing from the neighbors cats, and letting them out. Then digging the neighbors kids from the back yard.. Giving them milk and cookies.. Out comes my Dyson. Every scrap of paper, and fuzz is picked up. The hair-balls from the cats and the dirt from the boys hair gone.. The Dachshunds on the sofa making plans for the next day..! Oh I just LOVE my Dyson..!

• helenallredlpc By  helenallredlpc
    04.27.12

I gave up on cheaper models and went for the best! I haven't looked back. This is great, easy to use, and easy to clean. I can take it apart and put it back together when I need to do so. I would never buy another brand!

• ncdebbieb By  ncdebbieb
    12.02.11

LOVE my Dyson...best thing my husband talked me into! I am amazed by how my this vacuum picks up.

• abbyjo_24 By  abbyjo_24
    10.08.11

LOVE LOVE LOVE this sweeper! It is definitely worth the cost!

• MissB22 By  MissB22
    10.08.11

I have not found anything that can even come close to comparing to this. I had for through 4 or 5 vacuums before I finally broke down and bought one and it is worth every penny. We have a dog that sheds like crazy and it will pick up all the hair and them some. We have kids as well that seems to make messes like no one can believe and it takes care of them too. I would recommend this to anyone. Worth every penny.

• LOREEML By  LOREEML
    04.18.11

I have had many vacuums over the last few years. They all worked good for the first few months, but then all lost suction, even with filter replacements. Then about a year and a half ago I went out and got this vacuum. It is the best vacuum I ever owned and still works today the same as the day I got it. Well worth the money!

• dmp515 By  dmp515
    02.25.11

Best vacuum I ever had! Picks up the short fine hair from our Boxer great! Always amazed what is on the floors but grateful I have this to tackle the problems!!

• Sweetelbell By  Sweetelbell
    08.16.10

This vacuum sucks up everything! I have two cats and this product is my savior! I love that I can empty the can (bagless bag) after every use, you will be shocked on how much stuff you see come up!

• joy9281 By  joy9281