Dyson DC 41 | SheSpeaks

• Mandmmcleod By  Mandmmcleod
    03.14.18

Great product

I love my dyson. It really cleans better than any other vacuum I have owned. I even talked my grandma into switching to one.

• Shaw_671 By  Shaw_671
    12.10.17

Loving my Dyson

I love my dyson. Its less bulkier than the rest and still very effective. My niece spilled glitter all over my area rug and I really was hesitant to use it because the rug is plush, and I was afraid the glitter would spread onto the floor. But I tried it anyway and it got almost all the glitter off the rug and I didn't need to run it on the rug more than twice. This vacuum is convenient, well powered, easy to use, easier to clean, and easy to stow away.

• Kaylah-lah By  Kaylah-lah
    12.08.17

Deep Clean!

This is my second Dyson I've owned and I absolutely love it! The ball at first takes some time to get use to but now that I know how to use it it's so much easier to turn!

• janinelev By  janinelev
    08.28.13

I bought this while it was on sale, at first my husband was confused as to why i spent so much money on a vacuum, but after he used it a couple of times he loves it!! Now he always volunteers to vacuum and even tries to convince family members to get one!

• mamalueh By  mamalueh
    01.06.13

I just bought this vacuum on clearance after Christmas and I am thrilled with it. It is so much lighter than my old vacuum and much easier to manipulate. It picks up so much dirt! I am not much of a house cleaner, but I will definitely vacuum more often than I used to. It doesn't get as close to the wall as I wish, but at least the hand tool is easy to use. I like that it maintains contact with the ground even with the handle lower to the ground because my young children can use it!