Welcome to the Duracell Holiday Program!
This holiday season, we are teaming up with Duracell to make sure that your holidays run as smoothly as possible.
How to Participate in the Program:
- Try It: Use the 16-pack of Duracell batteries you receive in your favorite electronics around your home, or plan to give the 4-pack of batteries as a stocking stuffer to go along with a toy that will be under the tree!
- Blog About It:
- Tell your followers about the importance of remembering to buy batteries this holiday season and about how you trust Duracell to be your #1 long-lasting battery.
- Your blog should include the proper disclosure statement. (Example: This is a sponsored post for SheSpeaks/Duracell.)
- Share It: In addition to sharing your blog post, please share holiday photos or Tweets on your social channels with the hashtag #PowerTheHolidays and be sure to loop in @SheSpeaksUp and @Duracell.
- Please paste the tracking code below within each blog post. In your post editor, change from Word interface to HTML or Source interface, then copy and paste the tracking code at the end of the Editor, below your post contents and save the blog post.
Twitter: @Duracell, @Walmart
Purchase Links at Walmart: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Duracell-4133392948-Duracell-Coppertop-AA-Batteries-Doublewide-16-Count-Pack/16663048, http://www.walmart.com/ip/Duracell-Coppertop-AA-Alkaline-Batteries-4-Batteries-Pack/870860
Here are a few ideas to help inspire your post:
- Tell your followers about your favorite holiday décor items that require batteries
- Share your childhood stories where you received a battery-operated gift but didn’t receive batteries
- Encourage your followers to pack extra batteries for emergencies when they head out on a road trip
- Ask if your followers have any gifts in mind that require batteries
- Share the gifts on your family’s wish lists that require batteries
- Talk about your kids’ favorite toys that require batteries
- How do you prepare for holiday road trips?
- What battery-operated emergency items do you pack for holiday road trips?
- Talk about how Duracell is your favorite long-lasting battery
- Talk about how you trust Duracell to be your #1 long-lasting battery
- Tell your followers why you prefer Duracell to other brands of batteries
- How do you make sure that your holidays will run as smoothly as they can?
- What do you do to make sure you are prepared for anything during the holidays?
- Tell your followers about the different sizes of battery packs Duracell has—including the perfect stocking stuffer size!
- Do you keep batteries on-hand at all times?
- What devices in your home require batteries?
Duracell CopperTop All-Purpose alkaline batteries are not only dependable, they’re also long-lasting. You can take comfort in a 10-year guarantee in storage with Duralock Power Preserve Technology. They’re great for many of the devices you use on a daily basis in your home. And from storm season to medical needs to the holidays, Duracell is the #1 trusted battery brand of first responders, pharmacists and parents, so you know it’s a battery you can trust. CopperTop batteries are available in AA, AAA, C, D and 9V.
Never run out of power with the Duracell Coppertop AA Alkaline Batteries. These Duracell Coppertop Batteries are the ideal choice for toys, radios and other electronics that will see a lot of use. Just pop in the 4 count Duracell Coppertop Alkaline Batteries and you are ready to go for hours of entertainment and fun.
Duracell Coppertop AA Batteries in a Doublewide pack deliver efficient and reliable power in popular battery powered devices such as toys, Wii remotes, portable gaming systems, smoke alarms, clocks and radios. Use them in all of your devices and enjoy the fact that they are long-lasting. The Duracell AA batteries come in 16 count pack to provide plenty of power.
Submit Your Blog Post
Share your blog link with us by clicking the "submit your blog" button below and adding your blog post URL. Payment will be sent within three business days of completing the assignment and submitting your post.