Duplicity | SheSpeaks

• sooner1 By  sooner1
    04.13.09

This movie is garbage. Complete waste of the $20 I spent to see it with my daughter. I actually began to fall asleep and she too. So we left and went to the next theater over and watched the end of Monsters it was so much better. Don't waste your time on this one.

• sydney85 By  sydney85
    03.31.09

Did not like at all. All over the place and what a waste of an ending.

• chicamia By  chicamia
    03.25.09

Good compromise movie - intrigue and action plus a little romance. Perfect in theory! I read great reviews in NY Times for this one, but honestly it was a little slow in the middle and let's just say I'm glad I saw the matinée, though there are certainly worse ways I could've spent two hours. Forgettable fun.

• belle7111 By  belle7111
    03.22.09

Duplicity is a GREAT movie! Very well written and wonderful acting. I'm so happy to Julia Roberts in a movie again! And Clive Owen is just HOT! They have perfect chemistry and movie keeps you on the edge of your seat the entire time. It's a great date movie; action, suspense, romance...it has it all. The only negetive I would have to say is in parts it skips from the present to the past which was kind of hard to follow at times.