Dunkin Donuts Hazelnut Ground Coffee | SheSpeaks

• BostonSox BostonSox
    10.09.09

I love Dunks coffee, but like the above poster, I get flavor from my creamer, not the coffee itself.

• Jenn3283 By  Jenn3283
    02.24.16

I love the flavor of this coffee and hazelnut in general! Before I got my Keurig I drank the ground coffee for this Brand all the time. Now it kkups usually. I like my coffee really hot and this has a great smell too it also. I usually add a lot of sugar and will drink it with Hazelnut Can't Coffeemate creamer!

• jaxine234 By  jaxine234
    01.18.16

We bought this by accident while trying to buy regular brandDD.i was pleasantly surprised.this was really good.we also have the regular brand of coffee.it really is good coffee.nice smoooth flavor.actually tastes like the dunkin dounut store.

• SweetPea83 By  SweetPea83
    05.19.15

Dunkin Doughnuts coffee is alright but is too costly. There are other high quality coffees out there and the price of others are justified. I'd say they should make their bags of coffee cheaper in my opinion.

• judybird2 By  judybird2
    09.12.13

This is still one of my favorite coffees, as I love the hazelnut taste, but the part I love best is smelling it when it is brewing! wonderful aroma!

• tiggwolf42 By  tiggwolf42
    06.28.13

DD is a great, everyday use coffee! I love their hazelnut flavor, and prefer flavored coffee over flavored creamer. I don't usually use cream/milk, so this gives a good flavor without adding anything else to the coffee!

• mindys613 By  mindys613
    03.14.13

This coffee is great! i have a keurig, so i cant actually use this for the drink, but i use it in a recipe for a homemade exfoliator thats great, plus, it makes it smell yummy!!

• chewri By  chewri
    03.12.13

It's not one of my favorites. I prefer the basic dunkin donuts coffee.

• sonsa505 By  sonsa505
    03.12.13

I love this coffee! It is one of my favorites!! I love the taste and it's not too much! it's not too strong and not to mild! I could never say anything bad about DD coffee!

• Speakheather By  Speakheather
    09.30.12

I love the Dunkin Donuts coffee I've tried. We try to get whole bean typically but the ground is good too. The price is affordable compared to other brands.

• Trinipop By  Trinipop