DripDrop Hydration Powder Lemon | SheSpeaks

• forevergirl29 forevergirl29
    03.23.15

I really did not like the lemon because it seemed to have a strong aftertaste and was quite tart. However; I did like the concept. This was not my flavor but it kept me hydrated and helped me get in the 64 ounces of water I try so hard to get everyday. Thanks for the opportunity to try.

• I did not like the lemon flavor while drinking it but the aftertaste made it unbearable. I can normally chug down something that is good for me as long as I can handle the aftertaste. I definitely do not recommend.

• adainucci By  adainucci
    11.13.15

The lemon tasted so fake -- No one in our family liked it.

• bayoubrknhrt By  bayoubrknhrt
    10.27.15

I like the concept of this but the lemon just left a bad taste in my mouth after I finished drinking it.

• kott25 By  kott25
    10.01.15

This is a really nice product to replenish fluids when your child is sick. Tastes good.

• Piccadilly432 By  Piccadilly432
    08.25.15

Drip Drop is a powder that comes in Lemon or Berry favors. I received a sample of each in exchange for an honest review. That being said, this product does what it says. It is great for hydration. I am on a medication that makes it vital that I stay properly hydrated throughout the day. Sometimes it feels that all I am doing is sucking down water. Drip Drop is a great alternative, it does not have the high sodium content that other sports drinks out there have which makes it ideal for me. This keeps me hydrated throughout the day without having to feel water logged. The reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because I find it a little too sweet at times. Great product!

• acoffeediva By  acoffeediva
    08.19.15

I received this for free as a promotion. I used them after I worked out. They had a nice flavor. Not sure how much of a difference they made in hydrating me.

• mkandmj By  mkandmj
    08.19.15

The concept is great but the taste and after-taste are awful. I really wanted to like this product but just can't live with hiw bad it tastes.

• sueliiz By  sueliiz
    06.30.15

i love this. people hate the taste of it but i think it not that bad at all

• Angie83 By  Angie83
    06.03.15

We liked the convenience of the packets. It was nice to keep in a bag to mix with some water. The flavor was ok.

• hodgeslady82 By  hodgeslady82
    06.01.15

Not a very good flavor and did not seem to serve its purpose as well as I hoped.

• brittani3185 By  brittani3185
    05.29.15

The lemon was too sour for me but it may be good for someone who likes sour foods/drinks. Perhaps a different flavor wouldnt be so bad!