Drip drop hydration packets | SheSpeaks

• Anaiml47 Anaiml47
    03.09.15

I got to try the drip drop hydration powder packets for free from shespeaks.com to review and share my experience, comments and thoughts about product, and after using and tasting The drip drop hydration pack and I prefer them over Gatorade any day because I feel that they hydrate me more and satisfy my thirst quench. These packets are for anybody including adults children and seniors it's a ready to mix packet are you have to do is add it to 8 ounces of water. I got to taste the lemon flavor and the berry flavor and they are both very delicious but I definitely prefer the Lemon one and my daughters love the berry one you can drink more than one a day adults can consume up to 16 servings per day and children can only consume up to eight servings per day I love to use this for my husband because he is a construction worker/handyman and he's sometimes gets home complaining about feeling dehydrated and coming home dizzy and these are my soul solution for him and he likes them. I definitely recommend these to anybody and everybody even if you're just looking for a quick re-hydration.

• EricaX235 By  EricaX235
    06.25.16

keep hydrated

We have used these. In the cold winter months it is nice to have these on hand to keep everyone hydrated.

• Anaiml47 By  Anaiml47