Dreyers Slow Churned Yogurt Blends | SheSpeaks

08.03.13

Nice taste.

• lovemuffin9810 By  lovemuffin9810
    05.09.13

Very good ice cream. Silky and melts in your mouth. Drives me wild !love every flavor

• descoral By  descoral
    05.06.13

I love how soft and creamy this frozen yogurt is and a healthier treat than regular ice cream.

• icecreamchica112 By  icecreamchica112
    04.30.12

Yes Yes Yes! I am the world's biggest ice cream fanatic, and I love to eat a bowl each day. However, getting older means my metabolism doesn't always want to agree with that daily dose of deliciousness! Luckily Dreyers Slow Churned Yogurt Blends is a nice way to cut back on the calories but still have the full delicious taste! I love frozen yogurt, and this is one of my favorite kinds so far! The cookie dough is just as great as any full-calorie ice cream!

• nursebunny By  nursebunny
    04.30.12

very good and best yogurt

• Gabriella82 By  Gabriella82
    10.07.10

Dreyer's Slow Churned is so much creamier and flavorful, my fav is mint chocolate chip. I've tried vanilla, cookie dough, and chocolate, sooooooo yummy!

• ualauren By  ualauren
    09.28.10

The best and most guilt free ice cream i've ever had! so tasty...i've tried peach, cookie dough, & cookies n cream and LOVED every bite of them all!!