Dreyers Mint Cookie Crunch Slow Churned Ice Cream | SheSpeaks

• Liduvina Liduvina
    04.24.13

My son loves this flavor, I personally think its very minty but since the name is mint cookie crunch I guess I can't complain lol

• towlemelissa By  towlemelissa
    04.28.13

very good and creamy

• editwriter By  editwriter
    04.27.13

mmmmm, just looking at the picture is making me crave the Dreyer's Mint-Cookie-Crunch goodness! The slow-churned is also wonderful and creamy...

• Liduvina By  Liduvina
    04.24.13

• LexiBug By  LexiBug
    02.09.13

This is my absolute favorite ice cream! It's the best of cookies and cream and mint chocolate chip mixed into one. If you're a fan of either of those, you should definitely give this a try. As with everything in the Slow Churned line, it's lower in fat and calories than many other ice creams, while remaining smooth and creamy, so I feel a little less guilty when I eat it.

• snoopycoupon By  snoopycoupon
    07.19.12

I love the Mint Cookie Crunch flavor! It's lower in fat and calories than "regular" ice cream but has a great cool minty background accented by Oreo-like cookie crumbles. Ahh, sheer bliss...be still, my beating heart :).