Dreft Spray Stain Remover | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    03.05.14

This seems to work really well to get stains out, but I would highly suggest using it right away if you suspect clothing will stain since the longer they set, the less this will work. However, when I compared using this on stains versus just soaking the items in water or scrubbing at them with baby detergent, this won every time. Keep a bottle on hand for surprise-baby-leaks and after-dinner-spaghetti stains and you will be able to keep using all your baby clothes instead of tossing them out due to bright yellow/orange/red stains!

• Sammybee5 By  Sammybee5
    07.07.16

Dreft stain remover

This stain remover is AMAZING!!!! it takes stains off of everything. It's the only product I use now for all of my clothes to remove any tough stain. It even removes the toughest grease stain. Not only is it the best but it's super cheap.

• JustMissAsh By  JustMissAsh
    02.25.15

My mom told me to try this. Said it was the best. And it was. So easy to use. I spray on and let soak a bit then scrub it out. Works great

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    03.05.14

• fairykiss2010 By  fairykiss2010
    12.05.12

This remover is the best. There hasn't been a baby stain yet that it hasn't taken out. I use this on all kinds of stains. I always have a bottle or twon on hand in my home.

• singlemommyof2 By  singlemommyof2
    07.22.12

I have a hard time finding this or any Dreft products so when I find it I get 2 bottles! I use it for my 14 months old daughter's laundry, cleaning her car seats, her bedding and anywhere she gets carpet stains. It helps take out the stains and I LOVE the scent!!

• jerseygirl1 By  jerseygirl1
    08.01.11

I originally bought this to remove stains on my baby's clothes but now we use it for the whole family. It does a great job of getting out any stain, be it bodily fluid (yes, yuck!), food or dirt. The only thing I don't like is the smell. But since my older son has allergies to some detergents, I like that it is safe to use on his clothes without worry.