Dreamworks How to Train Your Dragon in 3D | SheSpeaks

• erinelizabeth92 erinelizabeth92
    02.24.14

Such a wonderful family movie. I don't have children and I still sometimes cuddle up to watch this one. Love it!

• Great film. It's perfect for the whole family. I highly recommend this movie.

• DestinySpeaking96 By  DestinySpeaking96
    08.12.20

My daughter and I watched this together and loved it. The graphics are great and the story line is awesome. She really enjoyed it too! Since then, we have watched the second one and the series they have on Netflix and she loves it.

• HallieAllie By  HallieAllie

rewatched several times

This is a great movie and series. I've watched it several times. It is different and has good lessons. This is for kids and adults

• Mhebert16 By  Mhebert16

Amazing Movie

My daughter absolutely loves every single How To Train Your Dragon Movie. Turn it on and she's glued to the TV. Definitely a go-to movie!!!

• Shellamcs By  Shellamcs
    09.06.19

I♥️Toothless

This is hands down one of top 5 favorite movies. I enjoy it more than the kids.

• LuckyBobtail By  LuckyBobtail
    11.02.18

A family favorite! It's entertaining for everyone.

• Nellygirl07 By  Nellygirl07
    10.03.17

Super cute! They whole family loves this movie. We fell in love with Toothless

• MoHolster By  MoHolster
    07.28.17

Love the dragon movies!

Love it! It's exciting, great characters, good story. I love all the "Dragons" movies I've watched. They really make you feel for the characters. Plus, it's super funny!

• drosenheck By  drosenheck
    01.27.17

I thought that this movie was great. It has a great message in the movie. It tells of a boy who was depicted as not being accepted in the norm. The boy had the strength and courage to go out on his own and do the impossible. He became accepted by all including his father for being different. Great story,

• mollzim9 By  mollzim9
    07.21.16

happy

this movie I didn't care for the first time I saw it but I like it more watching it afew times. My son liked it a lot.

• Freedii6996 By  Freedii6996
    07.20.16

2 👍👍!

I don't usually care to watch cartoons/kids' movies, but I took my kids to see it while it was still in the movie theatres and I actually really liked this one!