Dreamworks How to Train Your Dragon in 3D | SheSpeaks

• erinelizabeth92 erinelizabeth92
    02.24.14

Such a wonderful family movie. I don't have children and I still sometimes cuddle up to watch this one. Love it!

• Great film. It's perfect for the whole family. I highly recommend this movie.

• Nellygirl07 By  Nellygirl07
    10.03.17

Super cute! They whole family loves this movie. We fell in love with Toothless

• MoHolster By  MoHolster
    07.28.17

Love the dragon movies!

Love it! It's exciting, great characters, good story. I love all the "Dragons" movies I've watched. They really make you feel for the characters. Plus, it's super funny!

• drosenheck By  drosenheck
    01.27.17

I thought that this movie was great. It has a great message in the movie. It tells of a boy who was depicted as not being accepted in the norm. The boy had the strength and courage to go out on his own and do the impossible. He became accepted by all including his father for being different. Great story,

• mollzim9 By  mollzim9
    07.21.16

happy

this movie I didn't care for the first time I saw it but I like it more watching it afew times. My son liked it a lot.

• Freedii6996 By  Freedii6996
    07.20.16

2 👍👍!

I don't usually care to watch cartoons/kids' movies, but I took my kids to see it while it was still in the movie theatres and I actually really liked this one!

• MistressSaucebox By  MistressSaucebox
    06.02.16

I watched this with my sister, our nieces, our mom, and our grandparents... Everyone loved it! It's my go to for when I need to laugh. Definitely a family friendly movie!

• ElephantsRule By  ElephantsRule
    04.20.16

Loved this movie! watched it with my younger cousins (age 4-12) and we were all engaged the entire time:)

• brandip1177 By  brandip1177
    04.17.16

Family movie

This is a great movie for the whole family. My boys really enjoyed this movie and so did I. Also this movie is educational, it teaches kids to make up their own minds.

• SapphireFira By  SapphireFira
    11.27.15

This is a wonderfully done film that I enjoy watching with my family, and my little nephew. My nephew adores this movie so much he was Hiccup for Halloween.

• Achoffmeister By  Achoffmeister
    11.07.15

Absolutely love this movie. My kids so too. This is a great movie for the family tho watch.