Dream on Me Sleigh Toddler Bed Review | SheSpeaks

• Mystearica By  Mystearica
    08.12.19

Best toddler bed

It?s easy to put together and very sturdy, my daughter slept in it and loved it the first night. Great price and worth it.

• Kath0920 By  Kath0920
    08.12.19

Worth buying ... can be used for a long time.

Bed is beautiful, and very sturdy and came in a relatively small box with easy assembly. I am rating the bed 4 stars because a couple of the pegs holes were not lined up correctly.

• SMM2015 By  SMM2015
    08.10.19

Overall a great toddler bed

We got this for my daughter when she 17 months old and now that she is 2, we have only 1 complaint I love the look of this bed and that her crib mattress fits perfectly on it. The only downside is that I wish the rails were a little longer. My daughter is a mover when she sleeps and she ends up half in bed, half out of bed quite a bit. Thankfully she sleeps through that most of the time. It's still a great bed for the price!

• Mommylife95 By  Mommylife95
    08.02.19

Baby Sleigh bed

My youngest has this bed and before we got it for him he was sleeping with me he is a year old and absolutely loves this bed. It?s sturdy and light weight it?s perfect!!

• Kmiles By  Kmiles
    06.26.14

Great bed

• tiffie By  tiffie
    03.31.14

Very sturdy with a flattering design, great price!

• MOMTWOBOYS By  MOMTWOBOYS
    09.18.13

Not very sturdy after a while

• bethlucile By  bethlucile
    07.08.13

this is the bed my son has and he has had it for a few months and he has not fell off or hurt himself. and that was my main concdern switching to a big boy bed. I am satisfied.

• mamomof2 By  mamomof2
    03.22.12

its a pretty sturdy bed. my toddler decided she didnt want to sleep in it after a while, so we ended up giving it to a neighbor who needed one. she said its working great for her son who is 3 months younger than my daughter. we have a twin size bed for her with a rail on it

• chickadeecj By  chickadeecj
    12.30.11

Got this for my son when he transitioned to a big boy bed, and he loves it!! Only bad thing is when he gets too hyper he sometimes tries to run and jump in bed and hits the side rail :) Overall great sturdy bed! :))

• Ahyden By  Ahyden
    12.03.10

Love this bed!

• crazymommy By  crazymommy
    07.16.10

I LOVE this bed! I got one for my daughter when she was about twenty months old and she loved it right away, plus I love that her crib mattress fits perfectly so I don't have the added cost of new bedding as well. The price of this bed was amazing as well as the quality.

• sturkie1 By  sturkie1
    06.21.10

My son got this bed from his grandmother. He loves it and I love it. It is easy to match other furniture with this bed.

• bayless_crusader By  bayless_crusader
    12.14.09

I just bought the natural colored version of this bed. It looks great. I am very pleased with it's apearance and price. I'd like it better if the frame underneath the mattress could be a bit better and stronger. I am afraid to that when bigger kids come over and put their body weight on it ( as kids would naturally be inclined to do) horse playing around) that it could easily break. The under frame is way more fragile than it should be.But for the price this bed is a beautiful addition to my daughters room. I love that it resembles her crib and the fact that her crib mattress fits so perfectly into this bed. With the burden of having to by a new bed and toddler bedding for my daughter Alexandra's father and I did not have to stress the perchase of a new mattress as well.

• momagarry By  momagarry