Dream on Me Sleigh Toddler Bed | SheSpeaks

06.26.14

Great bed

• tiffie By  tiffie
    03.31.14

Very sturdy with a flattering design, great price!

• MOMTWOBOYS By  MOMTWOBOYS
    09.18.13

Not very sturdy after a while

• bethlucile By  bethlucile
    07.08.13

this is the bed my son has and he has had it for a few months and he has not fell off or hurt himself. and that was my main concdern switching to a big boy bed. I am satisfied.

• mamomof2 By  mamomof2
    03.22.12

its a pretty sturdy bed. my toddler decided she didnt want to sleep in it after a while, so we ended up giving it to a neighbor who needed one. she said its working great for her son who is 3 months younger than my daughter. we have a twin size bed for her with a rail on it

• chickadeecj By  chickadeecj
    12.30.11

Got this for my son when he transitioned to a big boy bed, and he loves it!! Only bad thing is when he gets too hyper he sometimes tries to run and jump in bed and hits the side rail :) Overall great sturdy bed! :))

• Ahyden By  Ahyden
    12.03.10

Love this bed!

• crazymommy By  crazymommy
    07.16.10

I LOVE this bed! I got one for my daughter when she was about twenty months old and she loved it right away, plus I love that her crib mattress fits perfectly so I don't have the added cost of new bedding as well. The price of this bed was amazing as well as the quality.

• sturkie1 By  sturkie1
    06.21.10

My son got this bed from his grandmother. He loves it and I love it. It is easy to match other furniture with this bed.

• pfredsea By  pfredsea
    01.03.10

I bougth this for my daughter she loved it !