Dr Seuss Wacky Wednesday | SheSpeaks

• happymommy28 happymommy28
    03.08.12

Wacky Wednesday is my sons all time favorite book by Dr. Seuss. He loves to count all the Wacky things in the pictures and has to find all of them before we move on to the next page. I love that it makes it that much more interactive and he really gets involved with the book. He's just now starting to read a little and I love that he loves Dr. Seuss books so much, because I loved reading them when I was little and I love that we can read them together now.

• kristinalynn18 By  kristinalynn18
    04.09.13

used to love these books when i was kid. now i gave them to my cousins and they also fell in love with em, great for kids to read

• angel75601 By  angel75601
    06.14.12

Favorite book ever! I used to read this every night as a kid!

• jerylt By  jerylt
    03.10.12

My daughter loves this fun book. They even had a Wacky Wednesday in school when they were studying the letter W last year when she was in pre-k wich made it even more fun.

• happymommy28 By  happymommy28