Dr Seuss The Lorax | SheSpeaks

• happymommy28 happymommy28
    03.08.12

This is one of my sons favorite Dr. Seuss books. He has loved this book since he was little. When he first saw the commercial for the movie he was so excited that his book was on tv! We haven't seen the movie yet, but he is very excited about it and can't wait until we see it! I love when they make Dr. Seuss books into movies, it just makes them that much more alive.

• willow3399 By  willow3399
    11.01.15

My son's favorite Dr. Seuss book. A great book that teaches how important it is to respect the environment.

• karolek By  karolek
    08.27.14

Who doesn't love Dr. Seuss? I'm 25 years old and every time I walk past one I still can't help but go and read it! As all the other books of the series "The Lorax" does not disappoint. Silly, yet informative this book is definitely one to read to your little ones of all ages.

• amykathleen2005 By  amykathleen2005
    06.12.13

Dr. Seuss with a bigger purpose! A great read to make children more environmentally aware and a great jumping off point for deeper discussions on conservation.

• loriejackson24 By  loriejackson24
    05.28.13

Another great book by Dr. Suess :-)

• tiffoverton77 By  tiffoverton77
    09.30.12

Such a great book and an even cutier movie!

• bluesubaru By  bluesubaru
    09.02.12

Very cute movie, it has a very deep meaning, but the movie did a great job discussing the subject matter. Light hear ted, great music. two four year old watched most of the movie but got a little bored. my five year nephew got a little bored towards the end. I also loved the fact the ending was really happy. Everyone decided to change for the better of others. Great movie for teaching kids the value of trees and the earth.

• begemot By  begemot
    05.03.12

This book is amazing! It creates young environmentalists! It is one of the few books for children that make children conscious about the problems of our environment and the responsibilities that we have towards it. If they love the little, stubborn, wise Lorax they will love Mother Nature as well.

• lopezey By  lopezey
    03.09.12

I bought this book to read to my son and he absolutely loves it. He is only four, but I think he gets the story behind it. He wants to go see the movie now because of this book.

• musicalsguru By  musicalsguru
    03.09.12

This has always been one of my favorite Seuss books. The story is simple and warns against pollution and deforestation, etc. The Lorax is an anti-hero as he mostly complains but yet the Onesler still learns and it ends with hope. A classic for all children.

• jewls_her By  jewls_her
    03.08.12

I can not wait for the movie to come out and see how it compares to the book. This book was given to my kids and the Lorax doll from my sister in law. We love this story.