Dr Seuss The Foot Book | SheSpeaks

• MomBlogger By  MomBlogger
    08.15.13

One of my favorites from my childhood that all of my children also loved!

• killer_kitty By  killer_kitty
    08.12.13

Can't beat the master. A great one for learning left and right

• LondonLove2007 By  LondonLove2007
    07.31.13

A great Dr. Seuss learning tool; however, I only rated it 4 stars because it is not my favorite Dr. Seuss book. Most other Dr. Seuss books are philosophical in some way or another, lending to its readability as an adult. The Foot Book on the other hand is very literal and helpful for young readers.

• rmaynard7 By  rmaynard7
    03.08.12

An excellent book. I have read this book to my son since he was very little. It is one of the books that he always wants me to read over and over to him.

• beth30 By  beth30

great book that is high on my list to give to my 5 newphews

• lauren75 By  lauren75
    03.07.12

One of my 2 year old's favorites. It has good repetition and a nice "sing song" rythym to it so your children can read along with you.

• Jewelry4Change By  Jewelry4Change
    03.07.12

As a mom and kindergarten teacher, I have read this book about a million times! It's really great for opening up discussion about the difference between your foot and the 'foot' measurement. The kids always love the repetition of Dr. Seuss books.

• dreampeddler By  dreampeddler
    03.07.12

The repetition of certain sounds and words made this a quick favorite with my twin boys. Very easy, fast read that's just the right amount of time.

• jittles By  jittles
    03.07.12

Me and my children have enjoyed this book ever since they were little toddlers. My son is now 6 and still loves this book. He was excited because they read it in his kindergarten class this week. It's an easy read and it helps teach children left from right too.