Dr Seuss Horton Hears a Who | SheSpeaks

• victoria8310 victoria8310
    03.20.13

I love it. I love the rhymes. It is quite entertaining. To see it all played out in the movie is awesome.

• mommyofalex03 By  mommyofalex03
    12.31.13

Very cute book my daughter loved it.

• deannatroupe By  deannatroupe
    10.22.13

This is one of my favorite Dr. Seuss books. I love how persistent and consistent Horton is.

• victoria8310 By  victoria8310
    03.20.13

• noellenyny8403 By  noellenyny8403
    11.21.12

A very cute book for kids.

• Kristydreamsbig By  Kristydreamsbig
    11.10.12

We love ALL Dr. Seus books in our house!! Horton hears a Who has such an in-depth meaning. It was a good teaching tool for our 7 year old. We love the movie, too. :)

• begemot By  begemot
    05.03.12

Horton hears a Who is a very interesting book for children. What is really nice about the books of Dr. Seuss is that in addition to being funny and entertaining they can be used to introduce complex philosophical topics to very young children. In this case it is about how we learn to think the way in which we think, why we believe that something is real or not, and can we always rely on our senses and previous experiences when we are looking for the truth or should we sometimes use our intuition.