Dr Seuss Green Eggs Ham | SheSpeaks

• Pistachio Pistachio
    04.25.13

My first Dr. Seuss book ever. I am certain that when I have a kid, this will be his (or her) first book. I'm pretty sure I was really into the whole "bring your favorite book to life" thing when I was a kid, because I distinctly remember squirting an entire tube of food coloring on my eggs to make them green. I don't think I ever had ham growing up, but boy, did I want to. :) Would I recommend this to a friend? Hell to the yiss........

• mcgillda By  mcgillda
    10.24.19

Dr Seuss

Dr. Seuss Green Eggs & Ham is a classic. I don't know any child who doesn't enjoy Dr. Seuss books. I remember making green eggs and ham for my youngest when he was little. I also remember reading this to my kids when they were little and now my grand-kids.

• hjropp By  hjropp
    10.22.19

Dr. Seuss Green Eggs & Ham

Dr. Seuss Green Eggs & Ham is a classic treasure. A creative, fun and silly book to enjoy with the kids!

• QueenBDiaries By  QueenBDiaries
    10.22.19

I love this book for the simple fact that it got two of my picky eaters to try new foods.

• MariaReviewsAll By  MariaReviewsAll
    08.01.19

She a classic

We've all read our share of the great Dr. but this is one of my favs. The rhymes are amusing and I don't know any child who doesn't enjoy this story

• Brittanysparkles00 By  Brittanysparkles00
    07.15.16

I love this book. I remember my teacher making green eggs and ham in school when I was little. I hope that teachers still do that with kids. It gets them into trying something new to eat.

• jmorris2 By  jmorris2
    06.27.16

A book like no other

I love this book as well as the students in my class. It is read every year and we also prepare green eggs and ham. The children love it and have so much fun during all of the activities that are done.

• TinaVictoria0 By  TinaVictoria0
    06.23.16

Green Eggs and Ham

Green Eggs and Ham is another one of my son's favorite books! It's wonderful! I use this book often to get him to try new foods and it works!

• JacqueS By  JacqueS
    06.06.16

When my daughter was little this was her favorite book. Before bed every night we had to read this book and more than once. I had this book memorized. She is a Mom now and her son is the same way! They also have to read it every night. It is fun and entertaining it also has words that they learn before they are supposed to due to the rhymes. In my book this is one of the classics!

• Jwhalley By  Jwhalley
    04.01.16

Such a fun book to read. It is one of those books that can not be read only once & you will forever be saying lines from the book too! Love Dr. Seuss

• elsmarlouamrman By  elsmarlouamrman
    03.30.16

Easy to read, easy to follow, a predictable read. Great to make connections with - make some green eggs and ham for breakfast to go along with this story