Dr. Seuss Green Eggs & Ham Review | SheSpeaks

• SuziSkaann By  SuziSkaann
    03.15.21

Dr. Seuss was a genius of children lit. His books made reading fun and engaging with incorporating the learning rhyming, counting, alphabet, colors, shapes, and sizes. Green Eggs & Ham is definitely one of the top choices and fond memories for me as a child, its also a favorite for my children and it will be read to my grandchildren as well. A household staple, in my opinion if you have little ones to read to.

• rblack09 By  rblack09
    02.14.21

Great book

Classic book. I read this to my daughter and she loves it.

• darkgoddess718 By  darkgoddess718
    02.12.21

Dr. Seuss is a childhood treat

I grew up reading Dr. Seuss. The books are short but the words are catchy. The rhyming is quick witted. Even as an adult it's still a treat to read Dr. Seuss every once in awhile.

• Pessema By  Pessema
    02.03.21

great for kids

I love the amount of rhyming in this book. It is also a really fun book for preschool activities. All my kids love it and enjoy the games and activities that stem from it. (and they all still are hesitant to try green eggs and ham themselves)

• Melody_2020 By  Melody_2020
    02.02.21

Childhood book

Love this author. This was part of my childhood and my parents would always read me one of his books before bedtime. This book is amazing and I would totally recommend reading it to your children.

• LDBeckner By  LDBeckner
    06.10.20

Always a favorite for my kids to read on Dr. Seuss Day at school. Definitely a good one for the book shelf at home.

• leona1219 By  leona1219
    06.08.20

Classic literature

This book is a classic must read for young and old alike. This was my very first book as a child, very easy to read for young learners and fun for everyone.

• HallieAllie By  HallieAllie
    06.08.20

Dr. Seuss Green Eggs & Ham is a great book to read to kids and have them read to you. Don't knock it until you try it.

• fmd518 By  fmd518
    06.07.20

Great book

Dr. Seuss Green Eggs & Ham is a great children's book.

• rkosully By  rkosully
    06.07.20

Fun for kids _and_ adults!

I grew up with Dr. Seuss books, and Green Eggs & Ham was one of my favorites. He's a clever writer. I bought this for my nephew, who is turning 5 soon. He loved the rhymes and pictures.

• jagerwench By  jagerwench
    06.05.20

Great Book

I remember reading this as a little girl. It is a classic and perfect for any child's library.

• rjennings67 By  rjennings67
    06.05.20

Dr. Seuss Green Eggs & Ham

Dr. Seuss Green Eggs & Ham is a childhood classic and now it's a classic for my children and great bedtime story for your children or great beginner book to teach words

• Rjack79 By  Rjack79
    05.12.20

The first book I ever read. So it had to be the first one my kids read. Such a fun book for children of all ages.

• 2betti3 By  2betti3
    05.09.20

green eggs and ham

my son loved reading this book.it was a good learning book for him

• mcgillda By  mcgillda
    10.24.19

Dr Seuss

Dr. Seuss Green Eggs & Ham is a classic. I don't know any child who doesn't enjoy Dr. Seuss books. I remember making green eggs and ham for my youngest when he was little. I also remember reading this to my kids when they were little and now my grand-kids.