Dr. Seuss Green Eggs & Ham Review | SheSpeaks

• LDBeckner By  LDBeckner
    06.10.20

Always a favorite for my kids to read on Dr. Seuss Day at school. Definitely a good one for the book shelf at home.

• leona1219 By  leona1219
    06.08.20

Classic literature

This book is a classic must read for young and old alike. This was my very first book as a child, very easy to read for young learners and fun for everyone.

• HallieAllie By  HallieAllie
    06.08.20

Dr. Seuss Green Eggs & Ham is a great book to read to kids and have them read to you. Don't knock it until you try it.

• fmd518 By  fmd518
    06.07.20

Great book

Dr. Seuss Green Eggs & Ham is a great children's book.

• rkosully By  rkosully
    06.07.20

Fun for kids _and_ adults!

I grew up with Dr. Seuss books, and Green Eggs & Ham was one of my favorites. He's a clever writer. I bought this for my nephew, who is turning 5 soon. He loved the rhymes and pictures.

• jagerwench By  jagerwench
    06.05.20

Great Book

I remember reading this as a little girl. It is a classic and perfect for any child's library.

• rjennings67 By  rjennings67
    06.05.20

Dr. Seuss Green Eggs & Ham

Dr. Seuss Green Eggs & Ham is a childhood classic and now it's a classic for my children and great bedtime story for your children or great beginner book to teach words

• Rjack79 By  Rjack79
    05.12.20

The first book I ever read. So it had to be the first one my kids read. Such a fun book for children of all ages.

• 2betti3 By  2betti3
    05.09.20

green eggs and ham

my son loved reading this book.it was a good learning book for him

• mcgillda By  mcgillda
    10.24.19

Dr Seuss

Dr. Seuss Green Eggs & Ham is a classic. I don't know any child who doesn't enjoy Dr. Seuss books. I remember making green eggs and ham for my youngest when he was little. I also remember reading this to my kids when they were little and now my grand-kids.

• hjropp By  hjropp
    10.22.19

Dr. Seuss Green Eggs & Ham

Dr. Seuss Green Eggs & Ham is a classic treasure. A creative, fun and silly book to enjoy with the kids!

• QueenBDiaries By  QueenBDiaries
    10.22.19

I love this book for the simple fact that it got two of my picky eaters to try new foods.

• MariaReviewsAll By  MariaReviewsAll
    08.01.19

She a classic

We've all read our share of the great Dr. but this is one of my favs. The rhymes are amusing and I don't know any child who doesn't enjoy this story

• Brittanysparkles00 By  Brittanysparkles00
    07.15.16

I love this book. I remember my teacher making green eggs and ham in school when I was little. I hope that teachers still do that with kids. It gets them into trying something new to eat.

• jmorris2 By  jmorris2
    06.27.16

A book like no other

I love this book as well as the students in my class. It is read every year and we also prepare green eggs and ham. The children love it and have so much fun during all of the activities that are done.