Dr. Seuss Fox in Socks Review | SheSpeaks

• mdc3890 By  mdc3890
    02.18.20

Good book

I think dr. Seuss writes very cute books and I am a big fan

• jenetty4 By  jenetty4
    11.05.15

This book is so much fun. If you're looking for a way to engage your children as they laugh at your silly tongue twisting agony as you read to them, this is definitely a top choice!

• Katie0488 By  Katie0488
    11.05.15

I love Dr. Seus and so do my daughters. The books are so much fun to read and support creativeness and imagination.

• daimaposey By  daimaposey
    04.29.15

I grew up reading these books and loved them and I will hand them all down to my daughter ! they are classics !

• kittyyoga By  kittyyoga
    02.12.15

Great book for learning to read. The tongue twisters are the best.

• abt122 By  abt122
    11.11.14

Precious book! You can't go wrong with Dr Seuss!

• Mari88 By  Mari88
    03.20.14

I love this book! I used to read it to my little sister when she was a pre-schooler.

• MyEmptyCanvas By  MyEmptyCanvas
    01.26.14

Cute book .... easy reading for the children.

• cheryllo By  cheryllo
    01.24.14

Love this book. My grandson likes me to read it to him almost every time he comes to my house. Classic.

• DFranklin By  DFranklin
    10.08.13

My nephew LOVES this box, he asks for it to be read to him almost every night. It's a Dr.Suess book what more could you really ask for ?

• queendean By  queendean
    08.18.13

I will forever hang on to all my Dr. Seuss books. They are awesome for every generation for learning to read and to be read to.

• loriejackson24 By  loriejackson24
    05.28.13

Another Dr. Suess book need I say more :-)

• Mandykin By  Mandykin
    03.09.12

This was one of my favorite books growing up. My daughter loves that I get tongue tied while reading this book to her! Great book for children!

• snols82 By  snols82
    03.08.12

This is a fun tongue twisting read that will have everyone laughing while trying to read! Great book!

• terrawalker By  terrawalker
    03.08.12

One of my favorites growing up. I still have this and a few others memorized. I credit Dr. Seuss for my memory and retention at an early age. It has made my life easier many times.