Dr Seuss And To Think That I Saw It on Mulberry Street | SheSpeaks

• leeplen By  leeplen
    03.07.12

We love this book by Dr. Seuss. I did not grow up reading Dr. Seuss so reading this to my child really deepen my affection for him. This book is relevant as all kids have imaginations and sometimes do not distinguish it from reality.

• Kellshirley By  Kellshirley
    03.07.12

This is the first book that Dr. Seuss wrote. I love reading this book the first day of school. It is not an easy reader for first grade but they love when I read the story to them. We then map out the adventure. Great book!

• reddhedd17 By  reddhedd17
    03.07.12

I love this book. I actually got the Tag book the original Dr, Suess book for my grandson. He likes the pages and I read this book as well as Green Eggs and Ham to him at least twice a week. This book is entertaqining and keeps the children's interest.

• KMoore82 By  KMoore82
    03.07.12

My son absolutely loves this book. He has me read it to him at least twice a week. :)

• colieblack By  colieblack
    03.07.12

This is my husbands, and my oldest sons, favorite Dr. Seuss Book. We read it quite often. My husband likes to make up stories for the kids, and it is just something he would have come up with.