Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Insoles Review | SheSpeaks

• Kittykatt1976 By  Kittykatt1976
    12.15.18

No more sore feet

Helps tremendously with back pain feels like your walking on air comfortable makes flat sneakers have more cushioning good choice for anyone especially if your a runner or exercise every day

• livelove61364 By  livelove61364
    08.15.16

I work in a factory, and although these are a godsend for comfort; whomever it was that reviewed them prior to me that mentioned that they will make your feet sweat was correct; using them with odor eaters is recommended.

• lizard1102 By  lizard1102
    07.07.16

Ok

Wasn't as comfortable as I'd expected although my husband LOVED his.

• lbjones89 By  lbjones89
    01.19.15

they work a lot better than just the regular pads because they have more cushion but they might make your feet sweat

• smokeyg By  smokeyg
    10.18.13

Best thing ever!! Very Leary about these, but what a difference. Wish sams club carried a big pack of these!

• Coolazzmommy By  Coolazzmommy
    09.01.13

I received Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Insoles for free to try them and then give my honest feedback and I am so thankful! I suffer from terrible back and sciatica pain for years now. I've tried special shoes, insoles, you name it! Within hours my body starts to hurt. If you have ever felt foot, back, tiredness, achy feet, any of these symptoms you have to try these insoles! The Dual Wave Design literally massages your feet at every step! The insoles are so supportive giving you all day comfort and relief! If you are skeptical, if you've tried many insoles or shoes in the past promising you the world without results, if you're looking for something that will give you the pain relief and comfort you long for, don't continue to torture yourself, give Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Insoles a try! You won't regret it!!

• tiaragwin By  tiaragwin
    06.21.13

I have been wearing my Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Insoles for over a week now and I am enjoying them way more than I expected to! They were super easy to cut to fit my sneakers thanks to the easy guide lines on the insoles. My sneakers are a size 8 so I cut to the appropriate line but that was a little big so I trimmed it down to the 7 line and that fit just perfect. The tip for removing your shoe's original insoles helped a bunch too. I've been walking my dog 3-4 times a day in these and I have to say, our walks are much more pleasant now. My cheap-ish Walmart sneakers are now comfortable and I actually want to wear them. I found the insoles to be especially helpful when I was mowing the yard with our push behind mower and while I was out shopping for a few hours. I'm so glad I tried Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Insoles and I will definitely buy them again!

• ginawatson By  ginawatson
    06.14.13

This was a freebe from Bzzagent. They are so comfortable and have really helped with me standing on my feet through the day. I feel They are reasonably priced from checking prices in the stores. This is an item I will certainly buy and would recommend any other consumer to buy.

• CheyenneH By  CheyenneH
    06.14.13

I got these free through Bzzagent and I really like them. I am a college studet ing my degree in Therapeutic Massage and I'm constantly on my feet. While these don't "massage" per say, they feel nice and help relieve foot pain. I've had them for almost a month now and they are exactly like the first day i used them. I have already repurchased them for a pair of moccasins that I always wear. They slip a little in the moccasins but work great and stay firm in my tennis shoes.

• ActiveAshley By  ActiveAshley
    06.13.13

I received these free, so I was really excited. I'm a runner, so anything to make my run more comfortable is a big plus. Unfortunately, I didn't really think that these made my feet feel any better than the regular insoles that came in my shoes. As someone else said, mine slipped all over the place too, especially when taking my shoes off, which was annoying. I also got shin splints while using these, which I can't say is a direct cause of the insoles, but it definitely didn't make my experience any better! Three stars because I generally like Dr. Scholl's products, and just walking around, these were slightly more comfortable than my original insoles.

• aidensmomma By  aidensmomma
    06.13.13

love these insoles definitely work and a big relief!

• NikiHaze By  NikiHaze
    06.08.13

When I received the Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel insoles I immediately placed them in my most painful heels and ran out the door. After wearing them for a few weeks I can say it is not exactly very much massaging that I noticed but they made my heels much more comfortable then they have ever been, even at time of purchase. I would also like to add that my feet are no longer tired and achy, I used to come in the door and immediately get out of these heels when now i rarely even take them off.

• jassyrenea By  jassyrenea
    06.06.13

I got to try these for free and they are absolutely amazing. I had a pair of Harley Davidson shoes that I could not wear because they were so uncomfortable and hard, now with the Dr Scholls Massaging Gel Insoles I can wear the shoes all day and not get tired and sore feet.

• kicken91 By  kicken91
    05.31.13

these insoles are absolutely amazing

• Nessav By  Nessav
    05.30.13

When you work so much, these are heaven for you.