Dr Scholl s For Her High Heel Insoles | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    03.06.14

These worked really well, however it was a bummer that I could only use them on my closed heels since all of my sandal heels showed them quite plainly. My feet felt nice and cozy though (as cozy as you can get in heels) and I didn't have anything to complain about when I got home and kicked my heels off after a long day.

• ClassySassyMrs By  ClassySassyMrs
    09.17.14

These are great relief for heels. There is no more heel pain or ball of foot pain. They really comfort your feet throughout the day for all day comfort. They are slim too so you aren't squishing your feet into your shoe with these as some other brands tend to do.

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    03.06.14

• Mackster By  Mackster
    02.13.14

These are great and do the job. When wearing heels, the ball of my feet are what hurt. This product helps to alleviate the stress in that area.

• x3jessicamarie By  x3jessicamarie
    01.28.14

Makes high heels not so painful! Great for a girl's night out!

• Smltwngrl920 By  Smltwngrl920
    01.28.14

love buying heels but I don't always love wearing them. My relationship with heels is sort of a love hate one. After I received the Dr. Scholl's For Her High Heel Insoles as part of a buzz agent campaign, the relationship is becoming more of a love-like relationship! The gel inserts are great when it comes to comfort. I wore them for an evening out (which was about 2-3 hours) and I was still comfortable. Normally within the first hour I am dreading the choice I made to wear my heels. Not only where the inserts comfortable but they are easy to remove and transfer to different pair of heels. The insoles have a sticky backing that helps the inserts to stay in place once they are in the shoe. I have recommended these to a few close friends that I know would appreciate them. I have also thought about buying a pair for each heel I have just so I don't forget to make sure the inserts are in the shoe before a night out!

• Charlisha222 By  Charlisha222
    01.22.14

These work great. Heels can be really uncomfortable when wearing them for long hours. These insoles are slim, but provide amazing comfort. I would definitely recommend these to anyone.

• beccalynnlove By  beccalynnlove
    11.21.13

i wore these with my wedding high heels and was able to wear my heels all day. i was amazed. these are great.

• PrettyIcePrincess By  PrettyIcePrincess
    10.29.13

I can walk in high heels almost all day with these. The cushion gives great support and they're really comfortable, especially with the arch of my feet.

• JessSPM By  JessSPM
    08.04.13

Finally what women need. Dr Scholl's high heel insert. Women need extra comfort especially when they have to wear heels all day. These fit perfectly in any high heel shoes and stays in place all day. My favorite thing about Dr. Scholl's high heel inserts is that you can use them in any shoes I even use them when I wear flats. They fit perfectly into your shoes and leave you in comfort you will feel for the whole day.

• Maritza By  Maritza
    08.03.13

I love this insoles, specially because i can wear high heels for a longer time I have to walk a lot so this its perfect to be comfortable and pretty at the same time