Dr Pepper Ten | SheSpeaks

• Tytiana97 By  Tytiana97
    12.31.18

Love dr.pepper

First off I absolutely love Dr peper I now chose this over pepsi because the taste is so refreshing and cool I love the flavor its by far the best brand and worth the price when it comes to good dark park

• Girlfan1986 By  Girlfan1986
    12.20.18

The best of the best

This is my top choice for sodas has a crisp refreshing taste hits the spot on a hot day I even drink it in the winter great value has quantity and quality can't be beat I'd recommend this to soda drinkers everywhere try it you'll be blown away

• NikkiCfreebiez By  NikkiCfreebiez
    06.08.17

This not as sweet compared to regular Dr. Pepper. I still like it and like that it is only 10 calories.

• Battina By  Battina
    07.10.15

Great despite its terrible advertising! Tastes better than Diet Dr. Pepper with a lot fewer calories than non-diet. A good alternative for people who want to cut some calories, but want more sweetness and less bad aftertaste than regular diet drinks.

• jenlafountain By  jenlafountain
    04.02.14

DR PEPPER has a nice taste one of the few dark sodas I enjoy

• lshock200 By  lshock200
    10.22.13

very good soda no aftertaste at all

• Ambitions09 By  Ambitions09
    07.04.13

I love Dr. Pepper, fresh clean taste!

• itsmandyj By  itsmandyj
    07.01.13

Dr. Pepper is one of the few drinks that tastes just as good in diet form which I love!

• paulanderssen5 By  paulanderssen5
    06.27.13

Better than Diet Dr Pepper, not far off from regular Dr Pepper. Anyone expecting this to taste exactly like regular Dr Pepper will be disappointed, but it's as close as you can get.

• SarahxxAnne By  SarahxxAnne
    11.18.12

I didn't know it was only for men! I love this drink because it tastes more like Dr. Pepper than Diet Dr. Pepper does, and I don't feel bad about drinking the 10 calories! Love the taste and the amount of carbonation!