Dr Pepper Diet Cherry | SheSpeaks

• miniguez7 By  miniguez7
    07.30.16

First soft drink that I have ever tasted that did not have a diet taste to it. If you don't like to drink diet soda's but need to try this.

• SweetPea83 By  SweetPea83
    05.17.15

I really like this kind of cherry flavor Dr. Pepper. and even the original one. I think diet tastes just as good as the original!! This taste of pop is like no other soda out there.

• SweetPea83 By  SweetPea83
    05.17.15

• kianavandeezy By  kianavandeezy
    11.24.14

Diet sodas are my jam because I'm not a fan of those sugary regular sodas. And most diet sodas can be such a let down to me, but this one tastes just as great as regular Dr. Pepper Cherry, without all of that unneeded sugar.

• AquaSurf00 By  AquaSurf00
    11.20.14

My favorite soda of all time...enough said!

• minne-lady By  minne-lady
    04.08.14

Dr. Pepper is a guilty pleasure, but with this no-calorie, cherry version, there's no guilt, just great taste and refreshment.

• Autumn0315 By  Autumn0315
    10.02.13

Dr. Pepper is one of my favorite soft drinks. I especially love the Cherry Dr. Pepper. It is sweet but not to sweet.

• kheymann By  kheymann
    08.01.13

Dr. Pepper is made from 23 Flavors, while they do not tell us what they are, it is considered a fruit soda. I do prefere the Cherry over the regular Diet Dr. Pepper, but I also believe, it could have more Cherry "kick" to it. The taste for me is gone as I swallow it, kind of like it teases the taste buds then poof. When they had Diet Cherry Vanilla it tended to seem to last longer. That being said though, I would still give it a high mark of 4.5 out of 5. Can always add cherries to it.

• nicolep By  nicolep
    06.27.13

dr pepper has been my favorite soda since i was a little girl....now its my daughters FAVORITE!!! YUMMY CRISP AND GREAT WITH BARBEQUE!!!

• paulanderssen5 By  paulanderssen5
    06.27.13

This is the best diet soda I have ever tried. There is really no artificial aftertaste, unlike most diet sodas. I'm not sure how they pulled that off. I'd probably rate Diet Dr Pepper Cherry ahead of Dr Pepper Ten. It's really good and not that much different from regular Dr Pepper Cherry.