Dr Oetker Ristorante Pizza | SheSpeaks

• BostonSox BostonSox
    05.01.14

The spinach pizza is really good, though has a significant amount of fat, so I usually end up making homemade spinach pizza.

• Allysgram By  Allysgram
    12.19.15

I miss Dr. Oetker. The frozen pizza was always my go to when I wanted a great tasting treat. Or even if I was just too tired to cook. Really like the thin crispy crust. But alas, I can't get them in ND.

• BostonSox By  BostonSox
    05.01.14

• Louisa By  Louisa
    04.28.14

Only frozen pizza I would purchase! Actually taste good without the cardboard aftertaste. Good brand and affordable.

• kratzy By  kratzy
    05.05.13

knew these from Germany and have been a fan of these for years. I am very happy they offer them now at stores in the USA. The flavor is a little bit different than most regular frozen pizza types, but I love it. The vegetarian one is my favorite because the cheese on it tastes really good.

• ashleyandmarky By  ashleyandmarky
    03.12.13

everything about this brand is really good, it taste great and the price is good for me.

• chewri By  chewri
    03.10.13

i love the pizza mozarrella. It has a wonderful flavor with the cheese and sauce !

• mfittsj By  mfittsj
    10.16.12

My favorite is the vegetable pizza with both the mozzarella and soft cheeses!

• WeiserAcademy By  WeiserAcademy
    05.22.12

I love everything in the Dr. Oetker brand. I have used their cake mixes and pudding mixes for 10 years. A wonderful brand of wholesome ingredients! I highly recomend this pizza. We plan a pizza night once a week, and the children always look forward to it.

• COOKIESANDCREAM By  COOKIESANDCREAM
    05.21.12

If only my stores here had it. Ristorante has been my fav pizza for years coming from europe. Its delicious, light and everything i want a pizza to be. Dr oetker products are well known and loved in europe. I always see coupons for it but no store has them.matter of fact im off to research a store locater.

• greenteamom56 By  greenteamom56
    03.06.12

This ia a frozen 10 inch pizza. The ingredients really taste fresh and has a thin crispy crust. There are six different styles to chose from. Our family loves these pizzas. I got to try two of the pizzas for free because i am a bzz agent and was lucky to recieve this campaigne. These pizzas are so delicious, we are hooked on them. They make a great tv time snack.