Dr Jart BB Cream | SheSpeaks

• Jennybeth81 By  Jennybeth81
    05.01.16

Great BB cream

I like this dr jart bb cream. It provides moderate coverage and was a good color match for my fair skin. It didn't feel heavy or greasy for my normal to dry skin.

• CarrieElise By  CarrieElise
    11.04.14

I LOVE this product! I received a sample of it once, and was so sad when I ran out. It's a little pricey, but so worth it. For the days I'm lazy and not wanting to wear a lot of makeup, this makes me look like I tried when I actually didn't.

• sarah7182 By  sarah7182
    10.10.14

I have been using this for years now and I have to say that it is amazing for my dry fair skin. I live in New England and this is a staple year round. It covers very basic flaws and is perfect when you don't feel like putting any other makeup on. This is pricey...yes, but it is my one splurge item. I would say that if you are thinking about it try it out I really love it.

• hjluther24 By  hjluther24
    07.06.14

This bb cream is my favorite. It covers well. Perfect coloring. It's by far better than others I've tried. Would definitely recommend

• Infernogoddess By  Infernogoddess
    11.04.13

I first used this when BB creams came to my attention almost 3/4 years ago, It boasted that it corrected to any color complexion, was healing and had more coverage than traditional western foundations. So my first shock was the price tag at 65.00 dollars, but it was imported so it really should not have surprised me the way it did. It might match all natural tones for skin that is not as fair as mine, in fact it made me look like I had a bad tan, it cauesd break outs and really put me of off BB creams for a couple years. Nowadays I would say to stick with skinfood or the face shop for all our BB needs, I have yet to find a western brand that does it any kind of justice.