Dr Elseys Cat Attract Litter | SheSpeaks

• Bittles79 Bittles79
    12.02.11

This litter is great..my cat has an anxiety disorder and marks. Dr. Elsey's Cat Attract litter is fantastic at keeping him away from my walls and in his box! I only wish it was made of corn because it does not work as great on the smell. I use the Dr. Elsey's Cat Attract herbs mixed with my regular litter as a substitute.

• JAMIDENISEO By  JAMIDENISEO
    01.11.17

Great value, cats love it

Pros- Clumps well, detracts odors, good value for the price, cats enjoy. Cons- tracks terribly! Litter was everywhere, and the bag is SO heavy.

• Bittles79 By  Bittles79
    12.02.11

• SiLvEr-StArS By  SiLvEr-StArS
    10.05.10

This is the 1st time I have heard about this litter, I will like try it out!

• wendygaylewall By  wendygaylewall
    10.04.10

I bought it for one of my cats and it didn't help her but I have talked to many, many who it has worked perfectly.

• obreeze By  obreeze
    10.04.10

Have not tried the product for my cat yet...but sounds interesting.

• borzio By  borzio
    10.02.10

this is a cat litter that really lives up to its claims...

• Laura116 By  Laura116
    09.30.10

This sounds fantastic I am going to try it!

• joys7cats By  joys7cats
    03.17.10

This product works! We had a female cat that never made her #2 into the litter box. This worked a miricle with her & saved my sanity! Wonderful product!