Dr Brown's by Handicraft Natural Flow BPA free Baby Bottles Review | SheSpeaks

• HunniCasey By  HunniCasey
    01.22.21

Life changing!!

I am that annoying person that walks up to pregnant women in the bottle aisle to tell them that this is from up above. I will never use another bottle. It's like magic! My first one had collic horribly, I started using these and I haven't looked back. Especially since they grow with your child!

• Annab786 By  Annab786
    01.19.21

Wonderful!

All my kids loved Dr Brown bottles. It was the only one that would not give them gassy tummies! I tried every bottle but we would always come to Dr Brown! They are great!

• Dahling By  Dahling
    01.15.21

Yummy for their tummy

Nieces were raised on these and the only time one had a tummy gripe was after the doc brown bottle days and consuming lots of broccoli. These bottles seem to eliminate bubbles and make the feedings heavenly.

• Ashleigh3 By  Ashleigh3
    12.09.20

Loved these bottles

My favorite baby bottles. My son loved them and drank out of them right away with no issues. I only read great things about them! I did experience some slight leaking with them, however. When I would take out the inside piece that helps eliminate bubbles, it would stop leaking so I just quit using those parts.

• Chamfofanah By  Chamfofanah
    12.06.20

My son is exclusively breastfed and this is the only Bottle he will take . We use the glass bottles

• Patoma By  Patoma
    11.29.20

Great product i use it all the time. I think everyone should owe these products. There is nothing better then these products

• Keishajade By  Keishajade
    11.19.20

Dr Browns

These are great for when you first have your baby. They have a variety of bottles starting from newborn. Easy nipple, overall great product!

• pjkitty12189 By  pjkitty12189
    11.18.20

The best bottles ever!

Dr. Brown's bottles are the best! My kids have grown out of them now but when they were babies I swore by these bottles. I had tried so many different bottles that always failed in one way or another until I found Dr. Brown's bottles. No more spit-ups, hiccups, or gas discomfort. The flow is great and they are a perfect fit for babies' tiny mouths. I 100% recommend you try these bottles if you haven't because they're truly the best!

• Phall24 By  Phall24
    11.06.20

Bottle Prevents Gas

My newborn really took well to these bottles. They help prevent gas and colic. They are easy to clean.

• aliciamarie3 By  aliciamarie3
    10.19.20

Our youngest son has very special needs, something we didn't know until after he was born. I breast feed my oldest two kids, but with this one he just wouldn't latch. After trying every single bottle on the market we tried this and it worked! It was literally the only one that allowed him to latch onto the nipple. He still has trouble drinking and swallowing and years later, way past a typical child's bottle days, he still uses Dr Brown's to drink!

• Mecombrink77 By  Mecombrink77
    10.17.20

Unique straw system

These are great bottles. My daughter got some for her baby shower. The design system reduces gas and colic. The formula goes into the unique straw completely filling the nipple eliminating air therefore reducing and can even eliminate air getting into baby's tummy. I definitely recommend them and they make a great gift

• Bburch By  Bburch
    10.14.20

I used these with my youngest son because he would refuse other nipples. But they leak after some time so i always had to get different bottles and use the lids from these.

• Catstarbaby By  Catstarbaby
    10.14.20

Best baby bottles in the market

These have changed my life! I would never use another bottle brand again!!! It can be a pain to clean so make sure you have the right brushes. But worth the money!!!

• BigLipLouise By  BigLipLouise
    07.21.20

Highly recommended

My son would projectile vomit every feeding until I used these bottles, they were a life savor and they helped a lot with his gass!

• Strawberryblondebomb By  Strawberryblondebomb
    06.15.20

Amazing bottles

I love these bottles they are a miracle worker even slowed her drinking down