Dr Brown's  by Handicraft Natural Flow BPA free Baby Bottles

Dr Brown's by Handicraft Natural Flow BPA free Baby Bottles

4.4
              Rated #15 in Feeding
85 Reviews 4.4/5 stars

Awesome bottles My kids would get really gassy with certain bottles. I tried these and hands down the best bottles I've ever used. Never would they be gassy with these bottles

Buy this if you have a gassy baby! This is amazing for a baby with gas problems. This helped my child overcome the gassy problems and helped with reflex.

Great for tongue tie! These worked great for my baby who we didn?t know at the time had a tongue tie. The flow is nice and slow so he was able to drink without any spilling out.

Baby loved - Me not as much My baby loved these bottles. My only concern is that they are difficult and aggravating to wash. So many pieces but it helped the colic disappear.

We had a lot of issues with our little girl during and after feedings so our pediatrician recommended these bottles and they were a game changer. I only gave it a 4 star because cleaning and washing them is not as fun. Lots of little nooks and crannies, but the manufacturer does provide the small brush to clean those.

Amazing I love this bottle. I used this bottle every time I have my kids and they love it I love it.

Pro/Con of Mr.Brown's Bottle I would say that these bottles have pros and cons to it. A pro is that its reduces colic in babies when feeding but a con about them is that its hard to clean out the blue thing that is inside it.

The one and only bottles to use. I have used these bottles for all three of my kids. When switching to another type of bottle in a pinch, I really noticed a huge difference. These are the only bottles I will use. I recommend them to everyone I know who has or will have a baby. They really helped my two out of three colicky babies. My third has never been colicky thankfully, but I still use them.

Love/Hate Relationship I have a love/hate relationship with Dr. Brown. I love how they help your baby with colic issues, but I don't understand why no matter what you do, the bottle spills. It's such a waste of very expensive formula, which right now is hard to find. There are multiple pieces to the bottle, so you do spend a lot of time cleaning and piecing them back together.

Great bottle's I love these bottle's. I used them with all four of my kids. Babies don't get so much gas from their milk because of this bottle!

Best Bottles The only bottles my son would use when he was an infant. He rarely got an upset stomach because they help prevent gas bubbles for little tummies.

Great for a consistent flow Works great for easy flow. The baby adapted well to the nipple and has performed to fit her needs in transition from breast feeding. The only downside is the cleaning. The white plastic top that stacks on top of the blue funnel is a bit tricky to clean since it gets a lot of the buildup there. That's where all the chunks and stains accumulate. I do have to manually scrub with the nipple cleaner but other than that great bottle!

Nice bottles Nice bottles, the only brand that my daughter likes!

game changer love these to help a baby have less colic and gas!