Dr Brown s Bottles Newborn Gift Set | SheSpeaks

• mevsthree mevsthree
    04.19.17

My son likes them so I can't complain

We recently switched to Dr. Brown's since I had a bunch I got for free from coupons and sales. I like them, my son likes them. I like that they are skinny and easy to fit in the diaper bag. My son also has experienced no gas when using these bottles. I don't like that they have all the pieces that they do, and they do leak once in a while but other then that they are a good bottle.
  • TRINIIDOL TRINIIDOL
    08.04.15

honestly I don't like this bottle mainly because its difficult to clean and feed my concern is the straw I just don't get it but you notice that infants are feeding from this bottle and when turned nipple down during suckling the straw is up when the liquid decreases the child is getting sucking on nothing but air which makes them fussy and gives them gas as well as irritates me a whole lot. when it comes to cleaning the straw is narrow so its a real challenge to get it cleaned its always in my conscious what if my kid gets an infection so honestly I will never purchase this bottle again it was a total waste of my money and time. I'll stick to advent bottles I used it on my kid and no stressful cleaning or colic

• Cmellone By  Cmellone
    05.10.18

DR. Brown bottles are great! These bottles are glass so you need to be careful not to drop them or let your baby drop or throw them, though I think they do make plastic ones now. Also the bottles have a plastic tube, like a straw inside them which helps stop or reduce the air that gets swallowed by the baby to reduce gas, colic and other things.

• Wifnmum By  Wifnmum
    05.02.18

This bottle is a wonderful bottle for gassy babies I tried it and now it is the only bottle the baby will use. I highly recommend this bottle

• helloislandmama By  helloislandmama
    04.29.18

Not really

I bought this before when my second son has reflux baby. It didn't help. It is pricey compare with other bottles too.

• Wildatheart By  Wildatheart
    04.05.18

pleased

Loved these bottles! i heard that these helped with spit up. At the time my little was having so much trouble with that so we switched to Dr. Brown bottles and it worked wonders

• Caliloo123 By  Caliloo123
    10.12.17

The best bottles for baby and mama.

The design is efficient, reducing air intake and reducing colic/acid reflux. They are easy to use, my only complaint is that it takes longer to clean because there are extra parts and that it leaks if it is over-filled. This is the only bottle we found that works perfectly for my baby.

• Brimun119 By  Brimun119
    06.21.17

Great bottles, have to love washing parts though.

I used these with both of my kids, recently though I switched to a bottle with easier parts to wash. I had absolutely no issues with my kids and these bottles, it was just my preference to get an easier bottle to wash. Other than washing, they are great bottles and help my kids who always had bad gas and reflux.

• Des5484 By  Des5484
    05.06.17

not impressed

Not as expensive as other brands but a big pain in the butt to clean. They also gave my baby MORE gas and had to switch bottles

• mevsthree By  mevsthree
    04.19.17

My son likes them so I can't complain

• sstory By  sstory
    04.08.17

We tried several bottles before landing on Dr. Brown's bottles for our daughter. She had extreme difficulty understanding how to use a bottle since she was breast fed until she was three months old and then started going to daycare, which warranted needing a bottle. She especially took to the tall bottles, for unknown reasons, but according to our daycare is not uncommon. Although there were many parts to the bottle, they seemed to keep her from being gassy, to which I am SO grateful. We couldn't recommend Dr. Brown's bottles more highly.

• kath24p By  kath24p
    02.05.17

Great purchase

We started with avent bottles but our baby had so much gas! These bottles were amazing!!! Our little girls gas was no longer a problem