Dr Brown s Bottles Newborn Gift Set | SheSpeaks

• mevsthree mevsthree
    04.19.17

My son likes them so I can't complain

We recently switched to Dr. Brown's since I had a bunch I got for free from coupons and sales. I like them, my son likes them. I like that they are skinny and easy to fit in the diaper bag. My son also has experienced no gas when using these bottles. I don't like that they have all the pieces that they do, and they do leak once in a while but other then that they are a good bottle.
  • TRINIIDOL TRINIIDOL
    08.04.15

honestly I don't like this bottle mainly because its difficult to clean and feed my concern is the straw I just don't get it but you notice that infants are feeding from this bottle and when turned nipple down during suckling the straw is up when the liquid decreases the child is getting sucking on nothing but air which makes them fussy and gives them gas as well as irritates me a whole lot. when it comes to cleaning the straw is narrow so its a real challenge to get it cleaned its always in my conscious what if my kid gets an infection so honestly I will never purchase this bottle again it was a total waste of my money and time. I'll stick to advent bottles I used it on my kid and no stressful cleaning or colic

• Mustain69 By  Mustain69
    08.14.19

Decent

It was hit or miss on if these truly helped my little one. I would wash them every night and there was always a slimy residue and it would be hard to get it all off of the tiny insert. I think for the right baby these would be great. Just not mine.

• Cagalli33 By  Cagalli33
    07.18.19

Best bottles ever

I ❤️ Dr. Brown's bottles. My child has been using this up until now. I'm very fond of it because it has lots of bottle choices with different functions, and what I like the most is the Options baby bottle. This bottle helps to decrease gas pains, for short anti-colic. As I read in other reviews, they have been complaining about how hard it is to clean the bottles. Actually, there is a small brush included when you buy the bottle sets. It is designed specifically for the tubings that are hard to clean. It requires effort to clean the bottles because they have this extra green tubing that filters the air when the milk passes by it. Well, cleaning it is just one thing, but decreasing the gas pains for my daughter makes it worth the effort.

• Puremichiganmomma By  Puremichiganmomma
    06.25.19

Little Life Savers

My daughter was born with severe acid reflux. These bottles helped greatly decrease her gas and spit up. Worked like a charm, held up great, and transitioned well as she aged.

• momof3nuggets By  momof3nuggets
    05.30.19

Amazing bottles!

These are my absolute favorite bottles! I've used them for all 3 of my kids and also for my home daycare that I run. My 3 year old had acid reflux as an infant so this helped him so much! Also my 2 year old spit up constantly as an infant with other bottles, but not with this brand.

• jenmartin74 By  jenmartin74
    05.27.19

Not a fan

I was not happy with these. They are on the expensive side, but I was fine with that because they had a good rating. They were poor quality and the leaked. Not a fan.

• Lpiantedosi18 By  Lpiantedosi18
    03.30.19

These are the only bottles that I used when my child was a baby. Kind of a pain to keep all the parts together, but they work great

• shelby_neal8792 By  shelby_neal8792
    03.30.19

Best bottle around!

Dr. Browns bottles were the only bottles I used on my kiddos! The were great for breast milk and formula! They kept the air bubbles out which helped prevent colic! Never had an issue with comic with any of my kids! They were easy to wash as the kit came with everything you needed, you can also buy extra nipples for them. Some bottles you can?t! They come in different sizes and colors/designs as that is an awesome feature to have expecially if you have specifications on a theme. I have never had a problem with leaking or anything cracking or breaking! Highly recommend this product!

• Cmellone By  Cmellone
    05.10.18

DR. Brown bottles are great! These bottles are glass so you need to be careful not to drop them or let your baby drop or throw them, though I think they do make plastic ones now. Also the bottles have a plastic tube, like a straw inside them which helps stop or reduce the air that gets swallowed by the baby to reduce gas, colic and other things.

• Wifnmum By  Wifnmum
    05.02.18

This bottle is a wonderful bottle for gassy babies I tried it and now it is the only bottle the baby will use. I highly recommend this bottle

• helloislandmama By  helloislandmama
    04.29.18

Not really

I bought this before when my second son has reflux baby. It didn't help. It is pricey compare with other bottles too.