Thank you for joining our Downy Blogger Program. We’re looking forward to reading your post!
How the Program Works:
- Try the Downy Fabric Conditioner: Add Downy Fabric Conditioner to your laundry routine and see what a difference it makes for your clothes!
- Write A Blog Post: Share your experience with the Downy Fabric Conditioner in a blog post. Tell your readers the benefits of using it and how it worked for you. Encourage them to purchase the Downy Fabric Conditioner at Walmart. Please be sure to:
- Share Photos: Snap a few photos of the Downy Fabric Conditioner you receive to help bring your post to life!
- Include a Link: Link to the Downy Walmart page in your post.
- Disclose: Include a disclosure statement per FTC guidelines. Example: This is a sponsored post for SheSpeaks/P&G.
- Post on Time: Post your blog by Friday, June 17.
- Share On Social Media: Share your blog post on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest with the hashtag #ProtectClothesYouLove and loop in @Walmart, @SheSpeaksUp, and @Downy when appropriate. Submit your social sharing links to us by filling out this form.
- If Your Assignment Includes Creating A Video: Tell us about your experience with Downy Fabric Conditioner. Feel free to talk about the product benefits and the difference you notice during your laundry routine! Please be sure to:
- Show the Downy Fabric Conditioner Bottle.
- Please refer to Walmart as a retailer, and not as a drugstore.
- Embed your video in your blog post.
- If your video is hosted on YouTube, be sure to disclose in the video description this is a sponsored video for SheSpeaks/P&G.
Twitter: @Downy, @Walmart
Facebook: @Downy, @Walmart
Walmart Link: bit.ly/1OIdNHZ
Key Product Messages: Please focus your post on the fabric conditioner and its product benefits. Encourage your readers to incorporate the Downy Fabric Conditioner into their laundry routine to experience longer lasting clothes!
With all we do to protect our clothes, why not do something as simple as pour Downy Fabric Conditioner into every load of laundry? With the simple filling of a cap, you can say goodbye to stretching, fading, and pilling, giving your clothes a longer, happier life.
- Downy protects clothes:
- Instead of losing their shape, clothes bounce back to their store-bought form.
- Colors stay true and resist fading.
- Towels are protected from pilling and fuzz.
- Fabrics are softened for added comfort.
- The science behind fabric protection: During a ride around the washing machine, garments pull stretch, and rub together. Downy conditions, strengthens, and lubricates each fiber to protect clothing from the friction, and agitation of typical washing cycle.
- Take fabric protection a step further: In addition to the protection Downy fabric conditioner offers, turning garments inside out, and washing soft fabrics like cotton on the gentle cycle will keep your clothes looking the best.
- Perfect for the vintage pickup or future heirlooms: It doesn’t matter if you’re looking to protect that one-of-a-kind thrift-store find or maintain your favorite dress so you can one day pass it down to your daughter Downy extends the life of fabric by keeping your clothes looking and feeling like you just picked then up from the store.
- Keep your clothes fresh longer: Downy Fabric Conditioner provides clothes with long-lasting freshness and reduces wrinkles better than using detergent alone.
- Walmart: Downy Fabric Conditioner is available at Walmart and Walmart.com for everyday low prices. Learn more and shop for it here.
Ideas & Thought-Starters for Your Post:
- Compare clothes washed with Downy Fabric Conditioner to clothes washed without Downy. What differences do you notice? Show a side-by-side comparison.
- Wash one of your most-loved clothing items with Downy Fabric Conditioner. Share the differences you notice.
- Smell them! Rub them on your check. Ask your family what they notice.
- What is your typical laundry routine?
- How do you keep your clothes fresh, soft, and new looking after every wash?
- How does shopping at Walmart help you save time and money?
- Why is it important for your clothes to last long and feel like new?
Images for Your Post: Please create your own original blog post images after you receive the product, but feel free to use the images below if needed.
Submit Your Blog Post: Share your blog link with us by clicking the "submit your blog" button below and adding your blog post URL. Submit your social links by filling out this form.