Downy Wrinkle Releaser | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    03.15.12

I just recently tried this product and LOVE it. The scent is wonderful and it really does remove the wrinkles.....wish they made a product for the face!!

• TheNayli22 By  TheNayli22
    12.27.17

Wonderful product!

Downy Wrinkle Releaser Plus. This is a wonderful product that I have used for several years and have told many friends about it. You can watch the wrinkles fall out! I also use it on a new piece of clothing that's looks wrinkled. I spray it lightly, shake the item or pull the wrinkle or fold straight and let it dry. Totally worth trying this product!

• trawley By  trawley
    06.06.16

Love, love, love this!! I have one bottle in my bedroom as well as in the laundry area. Some clothes, which I used to always iron, look just fine with a spray of this now. My closet is small so my hanging clothes get "smooshed wrinkles". Just a spray before putting on my clothes and I look wrinkle free or at least my clothes do !!!!

• moot0009 By  moot0009
    01.10.16

I love this stuff not so much to "release wrinkles" (which I actually don't think it does all that well), but to refresh clothing that I'm wearing a second or third time (like my jeans, which I definitely don't wash after each wearing unless needed). It's scent is pretty strong for me, so I tend to like to spray from quite a distance, then shake out the item before wearing. It's not nearly as overpowering that way, but still works for my purpose!

• girlrocksosu By  girlrocksosu
    09.07.14

Downy Wrinkle Release is the new best friend to everyone that absolutely dreads ironing. My philosophy was that if the dryer didn't take out the wrinkles then you were SOL because I never had time or wanted to iron. Spray it on & smooth the wrinkles out is a busy mom's dream. I highly recommend this for every laundry room.

• chloemarchant By  chloemarchant
    05.30.14

Good product! Use it a lot to freshen up and remove drawer wrinkles.

• CupcakesAndCrossbones By  CupcakesAndCrossbones
    04.15.14

I keep this in a drawer at my desk at work and it works great if I have to run to a meeting and have been sitting for a while. Thumbs up!

• GigiStyle By  GigiStyle
    04.07.14

The small bottle is great to keep in your desk drawer at work. When I'm sitting all day and how to go to a late afternoon meeting I can spray a little on my skirt to smooth things out. It also works wonders to take out the wrinkles the seat belt tends to leave my my shirt on the way to work.

• vondalecki By  vondalecki
    07.13.13

This is a good product to keep handy. It will freshen your coats as well as get the wrinkles out of your clothes. I always take a travel size on trips then spray the clothes as I unpack them!

• KareyB By  KareyB
    04.27.13

I love this product. I hate to iron and I usually spray this on my clothes at night and by morning they are wrinkle free.

• BeachGoddess By  BeachGoddess
    04.26.13

Love! I was early on this bandwagon and use this all the time. Smooths clothes, smells great. Shhhh... Don't tell, but I sometimes use it if I want to...rewear. :) When I travel, it definitely earns it spot in my quart baggie. Great product.