Downy Ultra Downy Infusions Sweet Dream Liquid Fabric Softener 41 fl oz | SheSpeaks

• Aliciac29 By  Aliciac29
    11.10.19

In Love

I fell in love with Downy Infusions the first time I tried it. Downy leaves your clothes feeling so soft and with a scent that lasts for days. I wish I had this scent in a candle. That?s how good it smells. I?ve always loved Downy products, and this is a must have in my household! I highly recommend this product. Try it. You won?t be disappointed!

• maradra1983 By  maradra1983
    05.03.18

Smells amazing!

I love my clothes to smell nice and to be soft. Tawny ultra Infunsions Sweet Dream Liquid Fabric Softener makes my clothes soft and they smell amazing,

• Singlemamaof3crazzyboys By  Singlemamaof3crazzyboys
    10.10.17

This is an everyday laundry tradition in my home!

The smell is amazing and if that doesn't get you hooked then I don't know what will. Not only does it smell great but the scent lasts for days.

• Beccarose By  Beccarose
    08.12.16

Love it! It has a very relaxing smell and if you put it in a spray bottle with water it makes for awesomw frebreeze.

• hollyjo20 By  hollyjo20
    07.11.16

Love it!

I love this fabric softner! Its gentle on my clothes yet brings a wonderful softness and smell to my laundry. I would highly recommend to anyone

• T2them By  T2them
    06.23.16

Smelllllllssssss sooo good

Love this smell can't get enough love doing my laundry

• Denise28 By  Denise28
    01.16.16

I love using this it makes my clothes smell really good

• ShayDenZayne By  ShayDenZayne
    02.27.15

This scent is absolutely Divine! All you need to use is a little bit and your clothes smell amazing all day long! Not to mention that they are soft also and wow that smell!