Downy Fabric Softener | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    05.14.14

Downy always leaves my clothes soft and smelling great. I love the different scent options! I wish they would make pods like Tide!

• rochelle222 By  rochelle222
    09.28.18

Downey

I love this product it smells good and makes you cloths soft

• Jane83 By  Jane83

Our clothes smell amazing

My family loves using Downy fabric softener. I have tried other brands but we always go back to Downy as it leaves our clothes smelling amazing. My son doesn?t do well with scented products and dyes but he?s never had a with Downy. Our favorite is the April fresh scent.

• dogtrainer By  dogtrainer
    09.27.18

I love using Downy fabric softener as I get good results and fresh scent of my household material and clothes. I can add it directly to my washer, but have used those little fabric softener release balls in the past if need be. I definitely recommend this product!

• Cdettra By  Cdettra
    09.27.18

My favorite fabric softener. I love the scent of the original (pink cap) April Fresh bottle. I?ve tried others but come back to Downy and don?t plan to use anything else

• rlgreen1260 By  rlgreen1260
    07.13.18

Downy Forever!

I love Downy. My Mom used it over 50 years ago and I am faithfully using now. I love the smell, and I love how soft it makes the clothes. I can really tell the difference when the downy is not used on our clothes.

• DebTronina By  DebTronina
    10.09.17

The only one I really like! I've actually washed comforters and put them away until I wanted to use them weeks later and they STILL smelled amazing!!!

• newmom2013 By  newmom2013
    10.08.17

My favorite

My favorite fabric softener! Downy always leaves my clothes smelling great and feeling soft.

• Wildangel By  Wildangel
    08.07.16

Family favorite

I love Downy, been using it for years. My mom used it so I use it also. Why switch when you find a great product.

• Jessicapurple By  Jessicapurple
    08.01.16

Favorite Fabric Softener

My Number 1 go-to fabric softener. It smells great, leaves my clothes soft, and is no fail.

• JessicaNclyde By  JessicaNclyde
    02.09.16

Downy has a great smell. And i love the idea of using this and not having to worry about the fabric softener sheets.