Dove Ultimate go fresh Body Mist | SheSpeaks

• hannahsmom04 hannahsmom04
    06.24.12

smells so fresh and clean. love dove. i dont like strong smells cause they give me bad headaches. dove products are just perfect, not to strong but gives you that fresh gentle sent.

• divine_dare divine_dare
    11.03.15

After a while the smell goes away like not even an hour and especially if you play sports. Not very beneficial at all plus the own deodorant dries out so its like a brick afterwards. I tend to stick to the liquid deodorant.

• ShahajD By  ShahajD
    07.29.18

Nice smell

Very good product I like the smell I used this product after the shower and my husband love it 😍

• Iamsalma By  Iamsalma
    07.20.18

Smells soooo goood, and feels dry, i really like it😌

• SheriABBL By  SheriABBL
    07.08.18

I like this product because it does keep you fresh, just not for as long as I had hoped. I still love the scent.

• swampy By  swampy
    07.06.18

Good....But?

This fragrence is clean and fresh smelling. the scent is not overpowering and it is perfect for the summers. But this scent does tend to fade away after 2-3 hours. It will fade away in 1 hour if you do sports or if it is a hot humid day. Overall this product is very good and it may even be better than bath and body works sprays.

• missy0414 By  missy0414
    04.24.18

The smell is so fresh! Leaves you feeling clean all day! Love dove products and how well they last through the Arizona summer heat!!

• SamNau By  SamNau
    04.21.18

Go Fresh Pomegranate

I?m regular user of Dove products. It?s really great product, scent is sweet. I really enjoy the pomegranate fragrance and it makes me fresh. Overall Dove products are my favorite.

• DaniiRose1 By  DaniiRose1
    04.02.18

would have to use more

Smelt nice, stayed on all day long but I was able to sweat through.

• maradra1983 By  maradra1983
    03.14.18

Love it! So new and fresh!

So excited that Dove made a body mist! This mist is so lightweight and smell so fresh!

• preetika2393 By  preetika2393
    12.06.17

excellent product

my friend introduced me to this product after I felt my previous deodorant was darkening my skin..so far it does a good job and the smell last fro long too

• ShannonEthierPhotography By  ShannonEthierPhotography
    10.29.17

Dove is awesome!

Smells great. Feels soft and refreshing. No film or residue. The scent lasts all day long!