Dove Ultimate go fresh Body Mist

Dove Ultimate go fresh Body Mist

4.6
              Rated #1 in Deodorant
957 Reviews 4.6/5 stars

Great product Love the different varieties of the Dove spray ..keeps you feeling refreshed. The small bottles are convenient and can fit in pocket

I love the smooth glide on stick. I would recommend this products to other it works very well.

Love this product but hard to fine I like this product especially in the summer. It is refreshing and cooling. The fragrances lead to compliments.

Fresh and clean! Fresh and clean! Very girly! I love all of the scents of Dove!

Love it! Refreshing scent and keeps me feeling fresh even in this Florida heat. I love the grapefruit scent. It is energizing.

I enjoy the scent and Dove makes my favorite deoderants, so I would suggest this if you enjoy dove products

Sensitive skin healer I have very sensitive skin, and throughout the years I have tried multiple products and they have all failed when it came to moisturizing my skin. Dove products have turned that around! I use them all from hair care to skin care!

Try it and you will love it I have tried this . It smells so different but in a good way . Dove makes your skin so smooth , I love all dove products . I would recommend them to everyone. I actually got my sister hooked on them . That?s all she ever buys now

Definitely Recommend I really like this deodorant and the scent is amazing too. Would recommend.

I love Dove. Very nice product. It's smell is so nice. I used this twp times a day. I really enjoy it.

Love Dove!! I love Dove. Great scents, rolls on smooth. Love all Dove products.

Great product This stuff smells so good and works great I love how long the smell stays.

Love the smell!!! Love the smell, comes in all different kinds. I use this every day. All the time, I mean who doesnt use this?

Great for people with sensitive skin I have sensitive skin and this product is great. The grapefruit is just enough scent that it doesn?t cause any rashes on my skin from the mist it underarms from the deodorant.

Awesome Awesome product, I always love dove products. This is a great on the go kind of spray smells fresh and sweet and not to overwhelming.