Dove Ultimate go fresh Body Mist | SheSpeaks

• hannahsmom04 hannahsmom04
    06.24.12

smells so fresh and clean. love dove. i dont like strong smells cause they give me bad headaches. dove products are just perfect, not to strong but gives you that fresh gentle sent.

• divine_dare divine_dare
    11.03.15

After a while the smell goes away like not even an hour and especially if you play sports. Not very beneficial at all plus the own deodorant dries out so its like a brick afterwards. I tend to stick to the liquid deodorant.

• Lizzy33dona_picks By  Lizzy33dona_picks
    10.09.18

Awesome

Awesome product, I always love dove products. This is a great on the go kind of spray smells fresh and sweet and not to overwhelming.

• phyll58 By  phyll58
    09.27.18

Fresh Grapefruit scent

Light, body spray that makes you feel refreshed and cool.

• Hethre72 By  Hethre72
    08.30.18

Light and refreshing

These mists are amazing. So nice to spray the light mist after applying the deodorant. They both smell great and refreshing.

• Duniac By  Duniac
    08.22.18

Love love love

I really love this product and all the varieties of smells they come in, the only thing is that when I'm pregnant I can't use it because it breaks me out. Other than that I love this!

• ShahajD By  ShahajD
    07.29.18

Nice smell

Very good product I like the smell I used this product after the shower and my husband love it 😍

• Iamsalma By  Iamsalma
    07.20.18

Smells soooo goood, and feels dry, i really like it😌

• SheriABBL By  SheriABBL
    07.08.18

I like this product because it does keep you fresh, just not for as long as I had hoped. I still love the scent.

• swampy By  swampy
    07.06.18

Good....But?

This fragrence is clean and fresh smelling. the scent is not overpowering and it is perfect for the summers. But this scent does tend to fade away after 2-3 hours. It will fade away in 1 hour if you do sports or if it is a hot humid day. Overall this product is very good and it may even be better than bath and body works sprays.

• missy0414 By  missy0414
    04.24.18

The smell is so fresh! Leaves you feeling clean all day! Love dove products and how well they last through the Arizona summer heat!!

• SamNau By  SamNau
    04.21.18

Go Fresh Pomegranate

I?m regular user of Dove products. It?s really great product, scent is sweet. I really enjoy the pomegranate fragrance and it makes me fresh. Overall Dove products are my favorite.