Dove Ultimate Visibly Smooth Antiperspirant Deodorant

Dove Ultimate Visibly Smooth Antiperspirant Deodorant

4.0
              Rated #31 in Deodorant
53 Reviews 4.0/5 stars

I love the smooth feeling of this product. It smells wonderful and really works to keep me dry. I would highly recommend this product.

Dove It smells good and last a good while but it leaves a residue feel that I dont care for

Very smooth and I love all the dove products! It's all I use!

Dove Deodorants I love dove and their deodorants. This one goes on incredibility smoothe and smells amazing. Highly recommend.

I love DOVE and I like how the scent lasts me all day. I do notice how the white powder often stains my clothes and can be quite messy but I do love the different scents.

This is the only brand of deodorant that I will use. All of the different fragrances smell great and it helps keep you dry most of the time. I would give this s 5 star if this was clinical strength.

Lovely scented deodorant. Glides on smoothly. Works well when not sweating a lot. But feels if it's extremely hot or stressful, it falls short.

I've been using this disarray for quite a while now i use to like it because it smelled nice and it is smooth. But lately I feel like I been having to be constantly reapplying some deodorant because it doesn't last as long as it says it does.

I love it, I use it myself.

Love the scent, love the smoothness, and LOVE having to shave less!

Love this

It kind of works, just dont expect amazing results.

I do not always stay dry using this type of deodorant. I need something stronger.

Best deordant I have ever used.

Good protection goes on smooth no residue afterwords but kind of pricey