Dove Ultimate Go Fresh Antiperspirant and Deodorant | SheSpeaks

• Noelgopie Noelgopie
    04.25.13

My favorite deodorant, well it's the only one I can use, before dove, other deodorant would make me itch under my arm pits. It was so embarrassing , people would ask all the time what is wrong with your arms that you keep scratching. I would tell them my deodorant is making me itch, they would tell try this one and that one. One day I received a sample from my college a long time ago and wow, best sample veer in the world. I had the powder scent, didn't really care for that scent to much but I went to the store to see what dove had to offer and I went with the original scent.... My favorite fell in love with the scent and the deodorant. I was cured!

• TheTruth By  TheTruth
    09.08.16

Yay for clear armpits!

I actually use Dove Cleartone & let me tell you...that shit actually works! My underarms have never been so clear, it reduced the dark discoloration & still kept my armpits smelling fresh both the dry spray & the stick work well I sweat a lot and for the most part it does its job. I've been using it for a could of months now & haven't had any bad reactions to it

• mommythree3 By  mommythree3
    08.22.16

soft and moisturized

I have been using dove products for many years now and still swear by all of their products. this product makes me feel fresh and dry all day along with just the right amount of scent that lasts and lasts. try this for soft moisturized underarms all day!!!

• gillumj1 By  gillumj1
    08.07.16

LOVE

Really prevents me ever feeling insecure about my smell! I think it is because it prevents perspiration and helps me feel dry!

• kayjo02 By  kayjo02
    07.23.16

great stuff

This stuff helped me a lot! During the summer I definitely sweat.. it lasted FOREVER

• busymom_28 By  busymom_28
    07.06.16

Best ever

This is the best antiperspirant/deodorant ever. Keeps me dry and fresh smelling all day long.

• MsNVet By  MsNVet
    06.11.16

Pit Pal

Seriously prevents wetness and smell. I shave my underarm and even if I forget to apply for a day I am good to go. Cucumber is fresh and not overpowering.

• Msvoigt By  Msvoigt
    05.16.16

This stuff really keeps you dry and smelling great all day long

• TippyTara33 By  TippyTara33
    03.20.16

The Dove fresh deodorant works great for all types,the cucumber melon scent smells amazing,works amazing for all day protection.

• cblack619 By  cblack619
    03.16.16

Dove has done it again! Dove Go Fresh deodorant is now all that I buy. It has definitely exceeded any other brand. Dove is the brand I can use that doesn't break out my skin. I also really like the variety of scents you can choose from.

• JoKitten By  JoKitten
    03.16.16

Been using Dove for years since they works great with my sensitive skins, the only thing I can use in my lifetime without getting any rashes under my arms.