Dove Invigorating Dry Shampoo | SheSpeaks

• this smells good but that's all., it doesn't work, nor last. It left my hair dried out and terrible.

• ksayan By  ksayan
    08.30.17

Favorite!

I love this dry shampoo!! It's my favorite, and it's cheap! It smells amazing, and it works great without leaving that filmy feeling.

• ginaraeb By  ginaraeb
    08.14.17

Good but need to use too much

I liked the smell and the way my hair felt after using, but it seemed like I needed to use a lot more to achieve the same results as other dry shampoos.

• BeccaAlvi By  BeccaAlvi
    06.08.17

BEST

I have tried so many different dry shampoos in the past and only the really expensive ones had worked for me. But it was getting expensive to buy several times a month. I have suppper oily hair and I have to reapply towards the end of the day. But then I tried the this one and fell in love, not only does it smell wonderful, but it keeps my hair looking washed and fresh all day!

• shannonmdavis72912 By  shannonmdavis72912
    05.24.15

• estoeklen By  estoeklen
    05.22.15

It's not a terrible product. It had a great smell. But just not a product for me.

• Traveljenn By  Traveljenn
    01.14.15

Love this dry shampoo! Perfect for those days you don't want to do your hair. Just spray, style and go. Perfect for quick fixes

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

I use it when I need to do something with my hair and I didn't have time to wash and blowdry. It gives an extra day to look sharp.

• sonyahg By  sonyahg
    10.11.14

Super awesome dry shampoo! Takes the oils out of your hair and helps give your hair volume too!

• Jillean By  Jillean
    06.02.14

I love this product. I tried a different brand of dry shampoo years ago and was not thrilled. I decided to try one more time (I've been staying in a humid area lately which is causing my hair to be oily) out of exasperation with oily hair. I was delighted to find that this product was very light. It smells wonderful. It does leave a little bit of build up if you use too much. But my hair still looks natural and I can style it however I would do normally and it looks great.

• JSHedge By  JSHedge
    04.15.14

This product managed to actually take stress out of my life! I have naturally oily hair--very oily--and it can be a bummer to have to manage showering, styling, blow-drying and the whole nine yards when all I want to do is sleep in or throw my hair in a ponytail. No dry shampoo really worked for me before but Dove Dry Shampoo is perfect! Don't have to use a lot to get results, if applied correctly it vanishes on hair, it lasts all day and even smells fantastic. Now I can have a lazy morning and still show up at work looking professional (and hygienic!) Best part is the low price, especially for how long one lasts me.